Posts tagged ‘fake news’
The great John Nolte should be profusely thanked for his constant efforts at unmasking the real progenitors of “fake news” in the mainstream media. This week he has laid bare their lies by focusing his time on one story in particular – the sad saga of former FBI Director James Comey.
Over the last week or so the media has breathlessly reported on every little whisper that has escaped from Washington, D.C. and for the most part – much of what they’ve told us has been wrong. Sadly, this is a common refrain from today’s media who can’t seem to get out of their own way and constantly seem to be tripping over their own failures and falsehoods. It’s almost as if the media has an agenda that they are trying to promote and they are willing to sacrifice their reputation if it means pushing that agenda forward.
In their attempts to use the Comey story to undermine the Trump administration they’ve sacrificed every iota of reputation and been unmasked as the biased hypocrites we’ve always suspected them to be.
But don’t take my word for it – check out the 8 times they got the Comey story wrong in their attempts to hurt Trump this past week.
Uh, no. Never happened.
Yeah, no. Never happened.
3. THE WHITE HOUSE IS LYING ABOUT BAD MORALE AT THE F.B.I.!!!!
4. TRUMP IS INTERFERING WITH THE F.B.I. INVESTIGATION INTO RUSSIA!!!
5. TRUMP LIED ABOUT COMEY TELLING HIM HE IS NOT UNDER INVESTIGATION!!!!
6. THIS IS THE ‘SATURDAY NIGHT MASSACRE’ ON STEROIDS!!!
7. IT’S A COVER UP!!!
8. THIS IS THE BIGGEST SCANDAL IN YEARS!!!
Nolte does a good job sourcing out the proof that these stories were lies but I’ll add some more background to the last few.
#5 – Nope. We’ve got the word of two leading Senators from opposing parties to back Trump on this one.
#7 – There is nothing to cover up look back at #4, and #5. New acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe explained that the Comey firing will do nothing to slow the Russia investigation.
#8 – Firing a bad FBI Director (that people on both sides of the aisle were saying should have been fired months ago) cannot be more egregious than the Benghazi Scandal, the Fast and Furious scandal, or any of the dozen other major scandals the Obama administration muddled through over the last 8 years. It. Cannot. Be.
The truth of the matter is that there is nothing to see here. There never was, there isn’t now, and there won’t be in the future. President Trump has done nothing wrong when it comes to Russia or Comey and the only reason the Democrats keep harping on this is because they have nothing else to talk about. They have no new ideas. Their old ideas destroyed our economy. Their old leaders are the same as their new leaders and no one in America like them. So, they keep talking about Russia.
And they’ll keep talking about Russia until we force the media to stop talking about Russia.
Read the Rest of Nolte’s piece at the Daily Wire.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Onan Coca
Onan is the Editor-in-Chief at Romulus Marketing. He’s also the managing editor at Eaglerising.com, Constitution.com and the managing partner at iPatriot.com. Onan is a graduate of Liberty University (2003) and earned his M.Ed. at Western Governors University in 2012. Onan lives in Atlanta with his wife and their three wonderful children. You can find his writing all over the web.
URL of the original posting site: http://constitution.com/israels-prime-minister-calls-cnn-new-york-times-fake-news/
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has decided to stand with president Donald Trump in the battle against “fake news” by calling out the members of the mainstream media who continue to publish the foul lies spewed by Hamas, and refusing to report the truth of the ongoing struggle for peace in the Middle East.
While the rationale for the fake news may be different from that used to battle President Trump, the methodology is the same. The main stream media chooses to publish biased commentary pretending that what they’ve printed is “news” (when in truth it’s nothing more than gussied up op-ed), and then acting injured when they’re called out for their media malpractice. Thankfully, more and more people are waking up to the slanted and immoral “reporting” from the mainstream media and they’ve just stopped listening to the lies.
Ever wonder what fake news is? Last week, headlines in CNN, Al-Jazeera and The Guardian said that Hamas now accepts a Palestinian state along the 1967 lines.
The New York Times headline called this “moderation”.
The intimation is that Hamas now accepts the State of Israel.
Great news, right?
Well, except for one small detail: this is a complete distortion of the truth. The new Hamas document says Israel has no right to exist. It says every inch of our land belongs to the Palestinians. It says there is no acceptable solution other than to remove Israel.
So why does Hamas say there is a consensus for a smaller Palestinian state now? In order to destroy Israel later. They want to use their state to destroy our state.
Is moving from calling for genocide of all Jews to calling just for the annihilation of Israel – is that progress, or moderation? Only if you have no standards whatsoever!
It’s bad enough Hamas lies to the world. We don’t also have to lie to ourselves.
Hamas murders women and children. Its launched thousands of missile attacks at our homes. It brainwashes Palestinian kids in suicide kindergarten camps.
So, where does this hate-filled document belong?
AUTHORED BY Onan Coca
Onan is the Editor-in-Chief at Liberty Alliance media group. He’s also the managing editor at Eaglerising.com, Constitution.com and the managing partner at iPatriot.com. Onan is a graduate of Liberty University (2003) and earned his M.Ed. at Western Governors University in 2012. Onan lives in Atlanta with his wife and their three wonderful children. You can find his writing all over the web.
URL of the original posting site: https://www.conservativereview.com/articles/yes-cnn-the-msm-is-fake-news/
Poor CNN. Donald Trump hurt their little feelings again. This time it was in an advertisement touting the “success” of his first 100 days in office. CNN was offended and labeled the ad false because Trump had labeled CNN fake news. The problem is, the five journalists with “fake news” blazoned across their faces are purveyors of biased and fake news. CNN fell into the trap again.
Here’s a look at the ad.
The part CNN gets upset at is about twenty seconds in, where pictures of a variety of news personalities were shown with the words “fake news” over the pictures. CNN said, in a statement, that its network and the rest of the mainstream media are not fake news, so the ad is false and can’t air until the graphic is changed.
But in fact, CNN, and especially the journalists in that graphic, have peddled biased and fake news stories.
The fake five
The five journalists in the graphic were Andrea Mitchell, Wolf Blitzer, Rachel Maddow, George Stephanopoulos, and Scott Pelley. Each one of those journalists has proffered fake or misleading news stories. Here’s just a sampling:
- Andrea Mitchell: Mitchell said that Juanita Broaddrick, the woman who has accused Bill Clinton of rape, was discredited. That assertion was so egregious that NBC had to scrub the segment it was on, without even an editors’ note, as the Washington Free Beacon explains. That’s one of many with Mitchell.
- Wolf Blitzer: Blitzer’s producers asked the DNC which questions he should ask Donald Trump in a foreign policy interview. Wikileaks uncovered that the DNC told staffers that “CNN was looking for questions” not just for Trump but for many of the GOP primary candidates, according to the Washington Times.
- Rachel Maddow: It’s hard to know where to start with MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow. So here’s the obvious. In a feat reminiscent of the opening of Al Capone’s vault, Maddow hyped that she “had Trump’s tax returns.” The only problem was they were 10 years old and showed that he paid a lot of taxes.
- George Stephanopoulos: Stephanopoulos failed to disclose to ABC that he had donated $75,000 to the Clinton Foundation before interviewing Hillary Clinton, against company policy, the Washington Free Beacon reported. After finally disclosing, he had to step down from hosting a primary debate.
- Scott Pelley: While the fake news troubles at CBS are legendary — think faked national guard memos from Dan Rather — Pelley has his own issues. They include bias and presenting the news with a virulent anti-Trump slant, like the time he insinuated that Trump was responsible for Syrian war atrocities like the chemical gas attack. Newsbusters reported on the story.
The first step to fixing a problem is admitting you have a problem. By taking umbrage at a truthful statement from Donald Trump about five known purveyors of biased journalism, CNN does itself no favors.
Is there any lingering doubt why, according to a recent poll, Americans trust Trump more than they trust the media?
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Robert Eno is the director of research for Conservative Review. He is a conservative from deep blue Massachusetts but now lives in Greenville, SC. If you see something you’d like him to cover, tweet him @robeno.