|Having problems reading this email? To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Every Democrat in Tonight’s Presidential Debate Supports Abortions Up to Birth
• Pete Buttigieg Claims He’s a Christian, But He Supports Abortions Up to Birth
• Judge Strikes Down Trump Pro-Life Rule Protecting Doctors From Being Forced to Do Abortions
• Studies Show Suicide Rate for Women Having Abortions is Higher Than Women Giving Birth
More Pro-Life News
• Pennsylvania Senate Votes to Ban Abortions on Babies With Down Syndrome
• GOP Senator Susan Collins Opposes Nominee for Federal Judgeship Because She’s Pro-Life
• Majority Of Americans Support Religious Freedom, New Study Finds
• Louisiana Suspects Abortion Biz in Major Supreme Court Case is Hiding Criminal Activity
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
In other words, despite the latest changes, all of the eight top-tier candidates running on the Democrat ticket for president as well as the 12 lesser knowns support abortion on demand through birth.