|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Alfie Evans’ Father Says Vatican Hospital is “Ready to Take Alfie Immediately”
• Trump Admin and Pro-Life Nations Stop Latest Attempt to Push Abortion at the UN
• Outgoing Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards: “We’re Pushing Forward” to Kill More Babies in Abortions
• ABC Show “Scandal” Comes to a Close After Playing Song “Silent Night” as Character Kills Her Baby in an Abortion
More Pro-Life News
• Abortion Clinic Threw Woman to the Curb Despite Vomiting and Swaying So Much She Looked “Drunk”
• Planned Parenthood Won’t Follow Law to Inform Women Abortion Kills a “Living Human Being”
• Tennessee House Votes for Moment to the Unborn to Remember Victims of Abortion
• Catholic Bishop’s Powerful Letter Calls on People to Oppose Abortion: “Don’t be Ashamed” to Stand Up for Life
• Euthanasia Activist Pushes Suicide Machine With Detachable Coffin Lets You Kill Yourself
• Catholic Bishop Slams Ban on Prayer Outside Abortion Clinics: This is Incredibly “Disrespectful”
• Men Outnumber Women By 70 Million in China and India Thanks to Sex-Selection Abortions
• Abortion Activist Admits Babies With Down Syndrome are Targeted in Abortions
• Teen Kills Himself After Euthanasia Group Announces New Suicide Drug
• John Oliver Lies About Abby Johnson and Crisis Pregnancy Centers, Here’s How
After meeting Pope Francis at the Vatican, Alfie Evans’ father says the Vatican hospital is “ready to take Alfie immediately” and provide the care and treatment Alder Hey Children’s Hospital refuses to provide.Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
The United States and the African Group rejected a UN resolution on migration last week because Europeans insisted upon including abortion-related language and excluding language that would protect national sovereignty.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Outgoing Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards celebrated the opening of a new abortion facility Wednesday in South Carolina with a vow to continue “pushing forward” to expand abortions across America.
A British inquest Thursday heard how a Marie Stopes abortion clinic allegedly urged a woman to leave after her late-term abortion even though she was vomiting and swaying when she walked.
On March 7, 2018, South Dakota Governor Dennis Daugaard signed into law SB 110 to establish certain findings pertaining to pre-abortion counseling practices.
Tennessee House lawmakers approved a bill Thursday to create a monument for unborn babies killed in abortions.
Catholic Bishop’s Powerful Letter Calls on People to Oppose Abortion: “Don’t be Ashamed” to Stand Up for Life
Catholic Bishop Donal McKeown urged Irish voters speak boldly about the value of human life as the nation approaches a critical vote on abortion.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Comments or questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Copyright 2003-2018 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.