Archive for the ‘Political’ Category
Mother Nature can be a fickle mistress.
Even the best-laid plans are at the mercy of everyday elements like wind and rain.
On Saturday, President Donald Trump and his administration were preparing to welcome approximately 180 bikers, consisting of veterans, police officers and members of the “Bikers For Trump” New Jersey chapter for a meet and greet event.
The event was set to take place at the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey, where Trump is currently on a “working vacation.”
Unsurprisingly, it’s a gorgeous golf club.
Well, it’s normally gorgeous — not so much when there’s a torrential downpour.
Unfortunately for all of the event’s many attendees, the event was rained out.
Instead, Trump went above and beyond for his supporters in a way that even his most hardened detractors would struggle to nitpick.
Trump’s certainly not above reproach, but nobody will ever critique him for not caring deeply for his most die-hard supporters.
Without hesitating, Trump invited everyone inside his luxurious golf club which is a pretty big improvement from a simple outdoors photo-op.
Trump greeted many of the guests personally, shook hands, signed autographs and took photos.
It all seemed like controlled chaos in the ballroom at his golf club, which is fitting, considering that’s an apt description for the whirlwind first half of his presidential term.
Eventually, the event moved outside when the weather cleared up a bit, and Trump provided even more photo-ops despite his already generous gesture to move everyone inside.
• Chelsea Clinton Headlines Pro-Abortion Rally Opposing Brett Kavanaugh
• World Grieved Over Orca Whale’s Dead Calf, But Doesn’t Shed a Tear for Babies Killed in Abortions
• Abortionist Coaches Baseball Team Playing in Little League World Series
• The Amazing Pro-Life Story Behind the Life of Apple Founder Steve Jobs
More Pro-Life News
• Doctors Said He Would Only Live Minutes After Birth and Pushed Abortion, Now He’s Almost 4
• Jurassic World Actor Chris Pratt Tells Teens: “I Love God, You Should Too”
• Pro-Life Group Kicked of Out County Fair Because of “Inappropriate” Fetal Models Files Lawsuit
• Brett Kavanaugh Can be Trusted to Protect First Amendment Rights of Pro-Life Christians
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Comments or questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Copyright 2003-2018 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.
They’re brave when they can lurk in a crowd, chuck bricks torch buildings and wear a nifty black mask. But let their faces see the light of day, and they’re revealed as the sniveling cowards they are.
Too bad, little tinkerpots, police don’t ask your permission to take a mug shot. You wanted to be the center of attention? Congrats! Now you are. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!
Here is your clown-car load of ‘activists’ that got rounded up over the weekend. This particular batch is from — that celebrated fountainhead of free speech — Berkley. Sad, I know. But it’s true. Berkley was actually the hotbed of free speech… once. Now it’s a hotbed of pseudo-fascistic censorship.
They crashed a ‘no Marxism at Berkeley’ rally (run by conservatives, obviously), and these dopey goons came in and broke up the party.
Before the rally, the city issued broad rules prohibiting “weapons” in the area and “anything … that can be used for a ‘riot’.” Officials also banned protesters from wearing masks. As usual, though, the Antifa failed to follow these rules, and thus, many of them were arrested.
Let’s meet the gang, so to speak.
- Jason Wallach, 41-year-old male from Oakland, charged with possession of a banned weapon.
- Kate Brenner, 69-year-old female from Oakland, charged with possession of a banned weapon.
- Kristen Edith Koster, 50-year-old female from Berkeley, charged with possession of a dangerous weapon.
- Maria Lewis, 29-year-old female from Emeryville, charged with carrying a banned weapon and working with others to commit a crime.
- Thomas Parker, 22-year-old male from Berkeley, charged with working with others to commit a crime
- Caitlin Boyle, 27-year-old female from Oakland, charged with working with others to commit a crime.
- Blake Griffith, 29-year-old male from Oakland, charged with vandalism.
- Sarena Perez, 39-year-old female from Oakland, charged with possession of a banned weapon.
- David Chou, 26-year-old male from Santa Cruz, charged with possession of a banned weapon and working with others to commit a crime.
- Freddy Martinez, 31-year-old male from Berkeley, charged with battery.
- Ericka Sokolower-Shain, 28-year-old female from Berkeley, charged with possession of a banned weapon.
- Javier Cruz-O’Connell, 22-year-old male from Berkeley, charged with possession of a banned weapon.
- Jamie Hill, 30-year-old female from Emeryville, charged with possession of a banned weapon.
- Bella Podolsky, 27-year-old female from San Francisco, charged with possession of a banned weapon.
- Andres Gonzalez, 35-year-old male from Oakland, charged with five counts of carrying a banned weapon.
- Jeffrey Garten, 28-year-old male, from Oakland, charged with a single count of carrying a banned weapon.
Maybe, if you don’t want the world to know you’re an idiot… you could make a decision not to hang out with morons wearing masks and committing felonies.
You could still BE an idiot, but the world wouldn’t know it.
About the author, Wes Walker:
Wes Walker is the author of “Blueprint For a Government that Doesn’t Suck”. He has been lighting up Clashdaily.com since its inception in July of 2012. Follow on twitter: @Republicanuck View all articles by Wes Walker
About that ‘politically divisive’ discourse? It was impossible to ignore this enormous pro-violence banner. Unless you were willfully blind to it.
There was a GREAT BIG BANNER telling all the world what their true feelings are. The brick-chucking, bike-lock-swinging punks unveiled a new slogan. In case you needed help figuring out who has the real violent intent, here.
Don’t worry. Leftist reporters were on the scene. Here’s The Daily Beast’s coverage. They saw the sign and even included video with it in their article…
What was their big takeaway? Was the incitement to murder banner any big deal?
If their photo essay is any clue, not at all.
Let’s have another look:
Here’s the kind of police presence that needs to be on hand whenever Antifa comes to the party.
At least some credit goes to Garrett Haake from MSNBC for being honest about what he saw:
At least he acknowledged the sign, even if the photo was, as it were, ‘submitted without comment’.
So, what does the political climate look like today? People have been harassed or assaulted. Journalists and cops were roughed up by the leftist rioters.
We’ve even seen assassination attempts. Scalise, you know about. Did you hear reporting about the mass shooting they disrupted a few months ago? One would-be gunman faces charges for plans to hit up a Trump Rally and murder the President.
All of this by political activists who think they’re doing society a favor in the process.
When will the Media(D) stop running interference for their ideological buddies, and start calling them out for their bad behavior? What possible excuse might the Media(D) have for having nothing critical to say about one American threatening to murder another?