Thursday, November 30, 2017
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Doctor Fired for Refusing to Do Abortions Wins Major Court Case
• NFL Player Killed His Pregnant Girlfriend Because She Refused to Have an Abortion
• David Daleiden’s Battle to Release More Videos Exposing Planned Parenthood May Head to to Supreme Court
. Trump HHS Nominee Alex Azar: Don’t Force Christians to Fund Abortions
More Pro-Life News
• Planned Parenthood Fights to Overturn Indiana Law Banning Abortions on Babies With Down Syndrome
• Undercover Call Catches Abortion Clinic Offering to Kill Baby at 26 Weeks: “Yes, We Can Do That Tomorrow”
• Pro-Life Groups Sue to Stop New Illinois Law Forcing Taxpayers to Fund Abortions
• “Murderer’s Row:” New Abortion Clinic Opens Up Next Door to Another One
• Scientists Breathlessly Report Animals Have Emotions, But Babies Still Die in Abortions
• When Doctors Said Her Baby Would be Disabled She Had an Abortion, It Was “Less Traumatic for Me”
• Judicial Nominee Don Willett Saved Someone’s Life at Chick-Fil-A: “Life is Precious, And Fleeting”
• Faith-Based Adoption Agencies are Under Massive Attack, And It’s Only Hurting Children
• Netflix Show “Lady Dynamite” Jokes About Incest, Abortion and a Satanic Feminist “Queen”
Doctor Fired for Refusing to Do Abortions Wins Major Court Case
A Polish Catholic doctor who lost her job for refusing to insert abortifacient devices has had her case upheld by a Norwegian Court.
NFL Player Killed His Pregnant Girlfriend Because She Refused to Have an Abortion
Carruth plead innocent in the face of an avalanche of evidence to the contrary.
David Daleiden’s Battle to Release More Videos Exposing Planned Parenthood May Head to to Supreme Court
Life Legal’s petition for review of the 9th Circuit’s decision in National Abortion Federation v. Center for Medical Progress is moving forward in the U.S. Supreme Court.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Trump HHS Nominee Alex Azar: Don’t Force Christians to Fund Abortions
During his confirmation hearing in the United States Senate yesterday, Trump HHS nominee Alex Azar said that decisions the agency makes need to take into consideration conscience issues for Christians who don’t want to be forced to fund abortions.
“Murderer’s Row:” New Abortion Clinic Opens Up Next Door to Another One
It did not take long for the FPA Women’s Health abortion business in San Diego to find a new location once it shut down its location on Miramar Road.
Undercover Call Catches Abortion Clinic Offering to Kill Baby at 26 Weeks: “Yes, We Can Do That Tomorrow”
A new undercover investigation this week exposes how easy it is to abort a healthy, late-term unborn baby in the nation’s capital.
VIRGIN MARY SPEAKS TO AMERICA
Learn the messages and prophecies. 9/11 was predicted 15 years before it happened. For a free rose petal blessed by Jesus and Mary with powers of cure and conversion, contact: ST. MICHAEL’S WORLD APOSTOLATE, BOX 514, BAYSIDE, NY 11361, 718-359-3908. http://www.smwa.org (Advertisement.)
Pro-Life Groups Sue to Stop New Illinois Law Forcing Taxpayers to Fund Abortions
Today, the Thomas More Society filed a taxpayer lawsuit against State of Illinois officials in a counterattack against House Bill 40, which requires public funding of tens of thousands of elective abortions.
Actress Sara Coates Excited to Buy Christmas Cards Supporting Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
There’s nothing that spells irony like buying Christmas cards – cards celebrating Jesus’ birth – that also benefit an organization that ensures millions of babies are never born.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Comments or questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Copyright 2003-2017 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.