• President Trump Will Nominate Judge Amy Coney Barrett to Replace Ginsburg on Supreme Court
• Amy Barrett Believes Life Begins at Conception, Questions Roe’s “Judicial Fiat” of “Abortion on Demand”
• Sarah Palin to Lisa Murkowski: Vote for Trump’s SCOTUS Nominee or I May Run Against You
• Pro-Abortion Alabama Senator Doug Jones Refuses to Support Trump’s Nominee
More Pro-Life News
• Pro-Life Professor: Amy Barrett is an “Unbelievable Mom” Who Respects the Constitution
• Liberal Media is Trashing Amy Barrett’s Christian Faith, And It’s About to Get Worse
• President Trump Expands Pro-Life Policy Protecting Americans From Funding Abortions
• Joe Biden Tries to Get Catholics to Vote for Him, But He Supports Abortions Up to Birth
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
PLEASE HELP! LifeNews.com needs your help during our Fall fundraising campaign. Please click here to support pro-life ministry with a donation.
President Donald Trump is expected to nominate federal appeals court Judge Amy Coney Barrett to replace pro-abortion Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who recently passed away, according to multiple media reporting citing a senior White House official.
MORE PRO-LIFE NEWS FROM TODAY
THE VIRGIN MARY SPEAKS TO AMERICA: “Come to Me, all mothers who weep for their children. Come to Me and I will solace you, and you will find great comfort with Me.” – Blessed Virgin Mary – Join in Our Lady’s 50th Anniversary Vigil, September 26 to 28, 2020. Priests go free, domestic air, hotels, meals. Buses available in various states. For info www.smwa.org or call 609-654-0245 or 609-206-2963. For a free rose petal blessed by Jesus and Mary write to St. Michael’s World Apostolate, PO Box 514, Bayside, NY 11361 (ADVERTISEMENT)