• Kamala Harris: It’s an “Injustice” if Women Can’t Kill Their Babies in Abortions
• Nancy Pelosi: Killing Babies in Abortions “Unleashes the Power of Women”
• Barack Obama Blames Americans Dying From Coronavirus on Trump, “He Made Stuff Up”
• Democrat Party Approves Platform Supporting Abortions Up to Birth at Taxpayer Expense
More Pro-Life News
• Catholic Nun Speaking at Democrat Convention Refuses to Condemn Abortion
• Joe Biden Would be the Most Pro-Abortion President in History
• Court Rules Pastor John MacArthur and Grace Community Church Can Hold Indoor Worship Service
• Trump’s Policies Against Abortion Funding, Aborted Baby Part Research Have Been Successful
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
But vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris thinks it’s an injustice if women can’t kill their babies in abortions.
MORE PRO-LIFE NEWS FROM TODAY
THE VIRGIN MARY SPEAKS TO AMERICA: “Come to Me, all mothers who weep for their children. Come to Me and I will solace you, and you will find great comfort with Me.” – Blessed Virgin Mary – Join in Our Lady’s 50th Anniversary Vigil, September 26 to 28, 2020. Priests go free, domestic air, hotels, meals. Buses available in various states. For info www.smwa.org or call 609-654-0245 or 609-206-2963. For a free rose petal blessed by Jesus and Mary write to St. Michael’s World Apostolate, PO Box 514, Bayside, NY 11361 (ADVERTISEMENT)
Comments or questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2003-2020 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.