Monday, December 11, 2017
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Abortionist Caught With 14 Containers of Aborted Babies in His Car Just Gets a Small Fine
• Catholic Archbishop: “Abortions Violate the Rights of the Unborn. It’s Willful Killing of Innocent Life”
• Two Companies That Sold Aborted Baby Parts for Planned Parenthood Forced to Close Down
. University of New Mexico and Late-Term Abortion Clinic Face FBI Investigation for Selling Aborted Baby Parts
More Pro-Life News
• Networks Refuse to Cover Justice Department Investigating Planned Parenthood for Selling Aborted Babies
• “Abortionist to the Stars” Botches Two Late-Term Abortions, Tells 911 Injured Woman Had “a Fetal Demise”
• Woman Wishes She’d Aborted Her Son With Cystic Fibrosis Because His Care is Expensive
• Woman With Down Syndrome Slams Pro-Abortion Speaker: “My Extra Chromosome Makes Me More Tolerant Than You”
• New Study Shows Hormonal Contraception Increases Breast-Cancer Risk
• Head of Doctors’ Group Promotes At-Home Abortions, Says Abortions are Like Getting Bunions Removed
• She Was in the Middle of the Abortion When She Changed Her Mind. Her Baby Was Saved When This Happened
• When I Was 28 My Parents Told Me I Was Adopted and I had Siblings I Never Knew Existed
• Woman Faces Enormous Guilt After Taking Her Friend to the Abortion Clinic
• Pro-Life People Will Sing Christmas Carols Outside Local Abortion Clinics
• Planned Parenthood Challenges Texas Law Requiring Proper Burial for Aborted Babies
• Man Kills His Girlfriend and Her Unborn Baby Because He Didn’t Want to be a Father
• Irish Media Falsely Claims Most People in Ireland Want to Legalize Abortion
“Trunk Abortionist” Michael Arthur Roth is getting off easy for one of the many felonies he has been charged with by officials in the state of Michigan.
Catholic Archbishop: “Abortions Violate the Rights of the Unborn. It’s Willful Killing of Innocent Life”
Catholic Archbishop Thomas Luke Msusa of Malawi urged the nation’s political leaders to continue protecting unborn babies’ lives during a November conference in the capital of Lilongwe.
In what is the first successful prosecution in the scandal involving Planned Parenthood, the abortion industry, and the sale of aborted baby parts, two companies that sold aborted baby parts for the nation’s biggest abortion company have been forced to close down.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
University of New Mexico and Late-Term Abortion Clinic Face FBI Investigation for Selling Aborted Baby Parts
A late-term abortion facility and the University of New Mexico may be facing a criminal investigation by the FBI for their handling of aborted baby body parts.
Virgin Mary Speaks to America
Learn the messages and prophecies. “Communion in the Hand is a sacrilege.” – Our Lady For a free rose petal blessed by Jesus and Mary with powers of cure and conversion, contact: ST. MICHAEL’S WORLD APOSTOLATE, BOX 514, BAYSIDE, NY 11361, 718-359-3908. http://www.smwa.org (Advertisement.)
Imagine opening up New York magazine to find an article from your mother writing that she wished you were dead.
Woman With Down Syndrome Slams Pro-Abortion Speaker: “My Extra Chromosome Makes Me More Tolerant Than You”
A young woman with Down syndrome gave a brilliant response to a United Nations member who recently urged his committee to support abortions on unborn babies with disabilities.
She Was in the Middle of the Abortion When She Changed Her Mind. Her Baby Was Saved When This Happened
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Comments or questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Copyright 2003-2017 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.