• Amy Coney Barrett: Roe v. Wade is Not a “Super-Precedent” That Can’t be Overturned
• Judge Amy Coney Barrett: “I’m Committed to the Rule of Law”
• “Impressive!” Asked to Show Her Notes, Amy Coney Barrett Holds Up a Blank Notepad
• Washington Post Attacks Amy Coney Barrett’s Children, Accuses Them of Spreading COVID
More Pro-Life News
• Amy Coney Barrett Hints That Roe v. Wade Could be Overturned
• There is NO Pro-Life Case for Voting for Pro-Abortion Joe Biden for President
• Amy Coney Barrett: Justice Antonin Scalia is My “Mentor,” I’m an “Originalist” Like Him
• CNN Slams Amy Coney Barrett, Complains She Will “Undo Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Legacy”
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
PLEASE HELP! LifeNews.com needs your help during our Fall fundraising campaign. Please click here to support pro-life ministry with a donation.
Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett says she doesn’t consider the Roe v. Wade decision that allowed abortion on demand a “super-precedent” that can’t be overturned.
MORE PRO-LIFE NEWS FROM TODAY
THE VIRGIN MARY SPEAKS TO AMERICA: “Come to Me, all mothers who weep for their children. Come to Me and I will solace you, and you will find great comfort with Me.” – Blessed Virgin Mary – Join in Our Lady’s 50th Anniversary Vigil, September 26 to 28, 2020. Priests go free, domestic air, hotels, meals. Buses available in various states. For info www.smwa.org or call 609-654-0245 or 609-206-2963. For a free rose petal blessed by Jesus and Mary write to St. Michael’s World Apostolate, PO Box 514, Bayside, NY 11361 (ADVERTISEMENT)