• Vice President Mike Pence: “I’m Pro-Life, I Don’t Apologize for It”
• Kamala Harris Refuses to Say if She’d Pack Supreme Court With Liberal Judges
• CNN Host Chris Cuomo Wants to “Choke” and “Punch” Tucker Carlson
• The View Hopes President Trump Dies So Nancy Pelosi Can Become President
• Abortion Activist Jane Fonda Calls Coronavirus “God’s Gift to the Left”
More Pro-Life News
• Joe Biden and Kamala Harris Support Legalizing Abortions Up to Birth Nationwide
• Democrats Oppose Amy Coney Barrett Because She Once Called Abortions “Barbaric”
• Joe Biden Will Force Americans to Fund Abortions and Planned Parenthood
• Planned Parenthood Calls Kamala Harris a “Champion” for Killing Babies in Abortions
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
PLEASE HELP! LifeNews.com needs your help during our Fall fundraising campaign. Please click here to support pro-life ministry with a donation.
During tonight’s presidential debate with Kamala Harris, Vice President Mike Pence was not backing down in any way, shape or form, from his pro-life position against killing babies in abortions.
Just like Joe Biden in the first presidential debate, Kamala Harris refused to say whether or not she would pack the Supreme Court with activist judges.
MORE PRO-LIFE NEWS FROM TODAY
THE VIRGIN MARY SPEAKS TO AMERICA: “Come to Me, all mothers who weep for their children. Come to Me and I will solace you, and you will find great comfort with Me.” – Blessed Virgin Mary – Join in Our Lady’s 50th Anniversary Vigil, September 26 to 28, 2020. Priests go free, domestic air, hotels, meals. Buses available in various states. For info www.smwa.org or call 609-654-0245 or 609-206-2963. For a free rose petal blessed by Jesus and Mary write to St. Michael’s World Apostolate, PO Box 514, Bayside, NY 11361 (ADVERTISEMENT)