Monday, November 20, 2017
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• New Suicide Machine With Detachable Coffin Lets You Kill Yourself Anytime, Anywhere
• Woman Who Threw Her Newborn Baby Out the 7th Floor of an Apartment Gets Just 10 Years in Prison
• Woman Says Pro-Abortion Sen. Al Franken Inappropriately Touched Her as a Senator
. Pro-Life Advocate Sandra Merritt Asks Court to Dismiss Bogus Charges for Exposing Planned Parenthood Selling Baby Parts
More Pro-Life News
• Meet These 5 Stellar Conservatives President Trump Just Added to His Supreme Court List
• Pro-Lifers Arrested Nationwide for Providing Women Alternatives Inside Abortion Clinics and Refusing to Leave
• Woman Rushed to Hospital With Sheet Over Her Head After Botched Abortion Causes Excessive Bleeding
• Pregnant Mom Wakes Up From Coma Three Months After Delivering Her Baby
• Pro-Abortion Activists Protest Campus Abortion Debate Because the Pro-Life Side is “Traumatizing”
• Abortion Activists Push Women to Misuse This Ulcer Drug in Dangerous Do-It-Yourself Abortions
• Man Won’t Go to Prison After Killing His Diabetic Father With an Overdose of Morphine
• Millions of Chinese Men Will be Single Their Entire Life Because So Many Girls Have Been Aborted
• Washington Post Trashes Roy Moore, But Says “Women are Better Off With Al Franken”
• Priest Compares Pro-Abortion Lawmakers to Mob Bosses: “Who Has More Death on Their Consciences?”
• University of Wisconsin Lets Student Government Deny Status and Funding to Pro-Life Group
• Medical Society of Delaware Re-Affirms Its Opposition to Assisted Suicide
• A Vote for Sinn Féin is Now Unambiguously a Vote for Abortion on Demand
New Suicide Machine With Detachable Coffin Lets You Kill Yourself Anytime, Anywhere
Australia’s best-known euthanasia activist, Dr Philip Nitschke, is back in the news with another machine for committing suicide, the Sarco capsule.
Woman Who Threw Her Newborn Baby Out the 7th Floor of an Apartment Gets Just 10 Years in Prison
A New York state woman who admitted to throwing her newborn daughter out of a seventh-story window will serve 10 years in prison for the crime.
Woman Says Pro-Abortion Sen. Al Franken Inappropriately Touched Her as a Senator
A second woman has come forward to accuse pro-abortion U.S. Sen. Al Franken of inappropriately touching her in 2010.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Pro-Life Advocate Sandra Merritt Asks Court to Dismiss Bogus Charges for Exposing Planned Parenthood Selling Baby Parts
Pro-life advocate Sandra (Susan) Merritt has asked a court to dismiss the bogus charges a pro-abortion state attorney general filed against her related to the undercover investigation and exposure of the Planned Parenthood abortion business selling the body parts of aborted babies.
Meet These 5 Stellar Conservatives President Trump Just Added to His Supreme Court List
On Friday, President Donald Trump announced the addition of five individuals to his outstanding list of potential candidates for a future Supreme Court vacancy.
Premature Baby Born at 25 Weeks and Weighing Just 395 Grams Defies Doctors’ Expectations
In three different cities across the United States, pro-lifers simultaneously entered abortion centers to talk to women scheduled for abortions.
VIRGIN MARY SPEAKS TO AMERICA
Learn the messages and prophecies. 9/11 was predicted 15 years before it happened. For a free rose petal blessed by Jesus and Mary with powers of cure and conversion, contact: ST. MICHAEL’S WORLD APOSTOLATE, BOX 514, BAYSIDE, NY 11361, 718-359-3908. http://www.smwa.org
Woman Rushed to Hospital With Sheet Over Her Head After Botched Abortion Causes Excessive Bleeding
An abortion patient suffered “excessive bleeding” in the middle of an abortion procedure at Hartford GYN Center in Hartford, Connecticut, according to 911 records obtained by Operation Rescue.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Comments or questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2003-2017 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.