Perspectives; Thoughts; Comments; Opinions; Discussions

Posts tagged ‘Sean Smith’

Today’s TWO Politically INCORRECT Cartoons by A.F. Branco


What Lies Beneath

There’s no doubt Hillary won’t address “What Happened” in Benghazi in her latest failed attempt at a book.

Political Cartoon by A.F. Branco.

American Horror Story

Just when democrats think they can move on from Hillary, she pops up again to haunt them with a new book of excuses of why she lost.

Political cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2017.

To see more Legal Insurrection Branco cartoons, click here.

A.F.Branco Coffee Table Book <—- Order Here!

BONUS, but Important, Politically INCORRECT Cartoon


waving flagFact-Check This…

Monday September 26, 2016

The left is screaming for Lester Holt to fact check Trump, yet you have Hillary, the biggest lair in the history of running for president, and it’s Lester’s Job to fact check Trump?

Fact Check Hillary / Political Cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2016.

Corruption at the highest levels, how about our election?

Our media is no longer practicing Journalism, but has become a corrupt propaganda arm of the democrat party;

> The IRS going after Conservatives (Lois Learner),

> The FBI failure to indict Hillary in spite of the evidence (Comey),

> The DOJ Meeting with Bill Clinton and covering for Hillary ( AG Lynch ),

> The State Department and the Presidency covering for the Benghazi-Attack by blaming a movie,

> The Democrat Party’s stacked decking against Bernie Sanders,

> and Hillary selling access through the Clinton Foundation, Again all corrupt at the highest level etc., etc.

Now what would give us any assurance our electoral process isn’t corrupt? Not a thing.

 

A.F. Branco Coffee Table Book <—- Order Here!hillary-puppet-master-copy emails fire or a liar Never-Hillary-Egl-sm

Today’s Politically INCORRECT Cartoon


waving flagBasket Case

Monday September 19, 2016

Speaking of Hillary’s basket of deplorables, what about her basket of disposables in Benghazi?

Basket Of Disposables / Political Cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2016.

To see more Legal Insurrection Branco cartoons, click here.

A.F. Branco Coffee Table Book <—- Order Here!

LIBERALS: They HATE A Hero’s Mother And Yet, LOVE A Thug’s Mom


waving flagPublished on August 3, 2016

URL of the original posting site: http://clashdaily.com/2016/08/liberals-hate-heros-mother-yet-love-thugs-mom/

Many times the words ‘Liberal Values’ and ‘Horse sh!t’ can be used interchangeably.

Share THIS prime example:

Smith Brown meme

fight Picture1 true battle In God We Trust freedom combo 2

Hillary Clinton’s 5 Biggest Lies in Her Benghazi Testimony


waving flagby Ben Shapiro 22 October 2015

Former Secretary of State and Democratic Presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton testifies before the House Select Committee on Benghazi on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC, October 22, 2015. AFP PHOTO / SAUL LOEB/Getty Images

Vice President Joe Biden’s announcement on Wednesday that he would not run for president of the United States made it a foregone conclusion that the media would worship at the shrine of Hillary Clinton during her Benghazi testimony on Thursday.

They have no other choice. The precious must be protected at all costs, which means covering up for her lies, her calculated obfuscations, and her charmless faux-gravity. Already the narrative has been set: Hillary Clinton was a victim of a political Benghazi committee dedicated to her destruction. Every Congressional committee in history has entailed some political motivation—would anyone argue that the Watergate investigations were completely apolitical?—but the media myopically focused on the idiotic comments of Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) before Hillary’s testimony, crafting the story of her victimization before it had even taken place.

Hillary, as always, is the poor, put-upon victim of a vast right-wing conspiracy.

  • She set up a private email server and deleted relevant emails from it for purely political reasons;
  • she pressed for a pointless invasion of Libya for political reasons,
  • chortled at its conquest for political reasons,
  • watched it descend into chaos while doing nothing for political reasons,
  • and then allowed her ambassador to twist in the Libyan tornado without proper security for political reasons;
  • finally, she covered up that disaster by lying about its causes for political reasons. But those who ask questions about such matters are partisan politicians.Hillary_Clinton_Booksigning_Benghazi

As Charles Krauthammer rightly observed on Thursday evening, “We’re not going to get the facts, we’re not going to get the real story underlying it. We’re living in an age where what you say and its relation with the facts is completely irrelevant.”

But after 11 hours of lying—which is only slightly longer than the hours Hillary and her boss’ administration did virtually nothing as Americans died under fire in Benghazi—we may as well examine Hillary’s most important lies.hillary-prison-or-potus

Hillary Cared Deeply About the Human Cost.

Is Hillary to blameHillary kept claiming that she cared deeply about her good friend Chris Stevens. At one point, she whipped out her pre-planned righteous indignation to complain, “I would imagine I’ve thought more about what happened than all of you put together. I’ve lost more sleep than all of you put together.” This was salt in the wound, the equivalent of Johnny Cochrane lamenting his worries over the fate of Nicole Brown Simpson.

Hillary admitted in her testimony on Thursday that her good friend Chris Stevens did not have her private email address, and that she could recall no conversations with him after he became ambassador to Libya. The night of his death, she wrote an email with the subject line: “Chris Smith,” conflating his death with that of diplomat Sean Smith. She didn’t bother speaking with survivors of the attacks until days later.

As to the notion that Hillary lost sleep, she apparently didn’t the night of the attack—she went home instead of sticking around at the State Department or heading over to the White House, because, she said, she had to prepare for what would be a rough rest of the week. She didn’t talk to then-Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta or Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Martin Dempsey. We do know that she spent the night alone, a fact which led her to chortle. Hillary may have lost sleep over her failures later—clearly, she spent some time coming up with lies about a YouTube video.Laughing-H-600-LI

Hillary Thought The Attacks Had Something to Do With a YouTube Video.

Hillary maintained on Thursday that she believed the attack still had something to do with the YouTube video, “The Innocence of Muslims.” But the night of the attack, she emailed Chelsea Clinton and told her that an al-Qaeda-like group had killed the ambassador. As Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) said to Clinton, “You tell the American people one thing. You tell your family an entirely different story.”Partyof Deceit Spin and Lies

In fact, Hillary told the Egyptian Prime Minister the day after the attacks, “We know the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack. Not a protest.” Hillary tried to state that she had actually told people that some people were pinning the attack on the video, but she herself pinned the attacks on the YouTube video in videos released in Pakistan. She lied, because it was obvious that she had failed in her central duty to protect her diplomats in the most dangerous part of the world—a part of the world she had made more dangerous with her favorite invasion.clinton-obama-benghazi

Hillary Didn’t Use Sidney Blumenthal As an Advisor.

Hillary Clinton had reams of email exchanges with hitman Sidney Blumenthal. Blumenthal had been banned from the Obama administration for his corruption and Clintonian loyalties. Hillary said that the emails were unsolicited.

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) shot that idiocy down easily: “You wrote to him, ‘Thanks and please keep them coming,’ ‘Greetings from Kabul and thanks for keeping this stuff coming, any other info about it?’ ‘What are you hearing now?’” Hillary then tried to amend her statement by saying they began as unsolicited emails. Hillary used Blumenthal as an advisor, and she routinely corresponded with him. Any implication to the contrary is absolutely false.Further from the truth

Hillary Was Transparent About Her Emails.

Hillary insisted again on Thursday that she’d been fully transparent about her emails. Even the State Department has rejected that nonsense repeatedly. The hearings did provide some perspective into just why Hillary might have deleted 30,000 emails, however, she claimed that her correspondence about Libya, which dropped dramatically from 2011 to 2012, was not because she cared less about the country—it was because she had people shuttling documents to her in suitcases. In fact, she said, she didn’t even have a computer in her office. A State Department email address could have confirmed whether any of that was true. Now we will presumably never know.Like I Said

Chris Stevens Was Responsible for His Own Death.

Benghazi RemebrenceThe most despicable lie of the day came from Hillary’s defense of her own conduct via ripping Chris Stevens, the dead ambassador. She spent virtually the entire day suggesting that Stevens knew the risks of his job, that he accepted those risks, and that he died knowing those risks. She even said that Stevens “felt comfortable” on the ground. If that is true, it’s certainly odd that the State Department team in Libya asked for more security over 600 times. Hillary said she didn’t receive any of those requests and blamed her security team for not granting more security—all the while saying she took responsibility for what had happened.lying so long

Then, the capper: Hillary said that when Stevens wrote an email asking about whether the Benghazi compound would be closed, he was just being a sly jokester. She said, “One of the great attributes that Chris Stevens had was a really good sense of humor, and I just see him smiling as he’s typing this because it’s clearly in response to the email down below talking about picking up a few ‘fire sale items from the Brits.’” When told that those “fire sale items” were security barricades, Hillary answered, “Well, I thought it showed their entrepreneurial spirit.” Disgusting.

Hillary Clinton was largely responsible for a pointless invasion of Libya, which promptly turned into a terrorist-run hellhole. She was responsible for the security of her diplomats in Libya, but she didn’t provide for it. She had no correspondence with those diplomats on the ground but plenty of time for Sidney Blumenthal. When those diplomats and those who ran to help them were killed, she blamed a YouTube video. And finally, she used her jerry-rigged email server to selectively edit the material the public would see.hillary-prison-or-potus

Clinton ObamaBut don’t worry—Hillary’s the victim. Republicans are the perpetrators. And Chris Stevens is just one more bump in the road on her journey to the White House.Constancy

Ben Shapiro is Senior Editor-At-Large of Breitbart News, Editor-in-Chief of DailyWire.com, and the New York Times bestselling author, most recently, of the book, The People vs. Barack Obama: The Criminal Case Against The Obama Administration (Threshold Editions, June 10, 2014). Follow Ben Shapiro on Twitter @benshapiro.

In God We Trust freedom combo 2

Today’s Politically INCORRECT Cartoon


waving flagCOL! – Cackling Out Loud

Benghazi mom Pat Smith: Hillary Clinton is a “terrible person”


http://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/benghazi-mom-pat-smith-hillary-clinton-is-a-terrible-person-18349/#0D0mMUROfzm37Z45.99

By , Communities Digital News

Benghazi mom Pat Smith: Hillary Clinton is a “terrible person”

Benghazi mom Pat Smith: Hillary Clinton is a “terrible person”

 

Is Hillary to blameLOS ANGELES, May 27, 2014 — On Memorial Day, many Americans paid tribute to fallen soldiers. As painful as it is for families to visit the graves of loved ones lost in war, the cemetery allows for some closure. The survivors know where their loved ones are, how they died, and why they are gone. Clear answers eventually help lead many survivors to places of solace and peace.

Conversely, not having those answers can be a constant source of torment. Pat Smith is a tormented woman. Her son Sean Smith was one of the four Americans murdered in Benghazi, Libya on the eleventh anniversary of the original September 11th attacks. The day after the 2012 attacks, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told Pat Smith that her son died due to Muslim anger over an anti-Islamic internet video. The truth was that the video played no role in the attacks, and the administration knew this. A recently released email confirmed that blaming the video was a deliberate strategy to bolster the president’s reelection chances.

Pat Smith was promised answers. She has never received a single phone call. When Cindy Sheehan embraced Hugo Chavez and cursed President George W. Bush, New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd glibly declared that a grieving mother’s viewpoint was “absolute.” Since Smith is critical of a liberal administration, the word absolute means nothing.


READ ALSO: Obama’s opposite day: When bad is good and liberals make sense


On Memorial Day, Pat Smith was asked by Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace what she thought of Hillary Clinton. Smith twice said, “Don’t ask me that.” Yet Smith could no longer hold her tongue, saying about Clinton that “she is a terrible person.” Smith also added that Hillary wants to run an entire country, but she cannot run anything.

Hillary defenders will claim that conservatives are using Smith to score political points. They will deflect to Bush and the Iraq War. They will even claim that critics of Hillary are sexist in the same way critics of Obama are supposedly racist.

Even if all of that toxic bile were true, the ultimate truth remains the same. Smith is a legitimate victim. Hillary has played a major role in violating Smith. Hillary has a history of such violations. Hillary Clinton is a terrible person.


READ ALSO: Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi betrayal and the other shoe


 

  • Only a terrible person would be part of an administration that left people to die to protect a false narrative about defeating al Qaeda.

  • Only a terrible person would take part in blaming an innocent film-maker and staying silent while he went to jail to protect the administration.

  • Only a terrible person, when asked how Sean Smith died, would respond, “What difference at this point does it make?”

  • Only a terrible person would deliberately lie to a grieving mother about how her son died.

  • Only a terrible person would refuse to answer questions that would give the grieving mother a sense of peace.

  • Why was Sean Smith left to die?

  • Why did the Obama-Hillary government refuse to try and save Smith’s life?

  • Who gave the order for those planning a rescue mission to stand down?

  • Why was the American government unprepared for the attacks in the first place?

Further from the truth

 

Hillary ClintonHillary Clinton knows that the truth coming out could damage her chances of being President. A good human being would put doing what is right above an obsessive quest for power. A terrible human being who has often been compared to Lady MacBeth would trample over people and show an utter disregard for their humanity. Can any Hillary defender claim that she cares about people like Pat Smith? Can anybody claim that Pat Smith is a partisan gunslinger?

Smith is an ordinary American woman who wants to know what happened to her son. Every day for her will be Memorial Day until she gets some answers.

Hillary Clinton has not given Pat Smith or anybody else in America answers about what happened in Benghazi in the 20 months since the attacks happened. There is no reason to expect that Hillary will voluntarily ever give those answers. Winning at all costs requires shrouding the truth and wrecking the lives of innocent people.

Inflicting that carnage is the very essence of Hillary Clinton.

That is what makes her a terrible person

Benghazi Remebrence

Clinton Obama

Complete MessageVOTE 02

 

 

 

 

 

Tag Cloud

<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: