|Having problems reading this email? To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.
• Newborn Baby Girl Miraculously Survives Being Buried Alive for Two Days
• Woman Pays $10,000 to Have Her 32-Week-Old Unborn Baby Aborted
• Doctors Save Baby Born With Three Legs After Mother Refuses Abortion
• Washington Post Slams Conservatives for Exposing Elizabeth Warren Lie About Getting Fired Over Pregnancy
More Pro-Life News
• Judges Forces Mentally Disabled Woman to Have Abortion That Will Kill Her 12-Week-Old Baby
• Abortion Survivors Slam Abortion Activists for Saying They Don’t Exist: We’re Human Beings”
• Obama, Clinton Judges Allow Killing Babies in Abortions Just Because They Have Down Syndrome
• 40 Days for Life Prayer Campaign Has Saved 163 Babies From Abortion, So Far
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
PLEASE HELP! We are 25% of the way towards our $50,000 Fall Campaign goal. Please donate to LifeNews to help us reach millions of people!
A newborn baby who was buried alive in a clay pot miraculously survived for two days before she was discovered.
Three years ago, Erika Christensen flew to Colorado and spent $10,000 to abort her unborn son at 32 weeks of pregnancy.
All across the world, women are rejecting abortion for their unborn babies with disabilities because they know that their child’s life is valuable.
Sen. Elizabeth Warren is rising in the polls, and after the whole “Fauxcahontas” mess, another one of her personal stories has been challenged.
A British judge ruled in favor of an abortion for a mentally disabled woman and her unborn baby Friday at the request of the woman’s caregivers.
Three abortion survivors told their stories of forgiveness and the dignity of human life Friday at a gathering of social conservatives, offering an emotional look at the consequences of abortion.
Ignoring a brilliant dissent by Circuit Judge Alice Moore Batchelder, a divided three judge panel of the 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals voted today to block Ohio’s Down Syndrome Non-Discrimination Act (HB 214) from going into effect.
MORE PRO-LIFE NEWS FROM TODAY
Comments or questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2003-2019 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.