|Having problems reading this email? To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Michael Bloomberg Told Pregnant Employee to Have an Abortion: Just “Kill It”
• Trump and GOP Stop Democrats From Forcing Americans to Fund International Planned Parenthood
• Democrat Congressman Becomes Republican Because Democrats are Trying to Impeach President Trump
• Pro-Life Group Lists Every Company That Funds Planned Parenthood
More Pro-Life News
• Green Bay Packers Foundation Donates to Planned Parenthood Abortion Business
• Federal Judge Slams Colleague Who Said Pro-Lifers Hate Women and Blacks: That’s False
• Doctors Pressured Mom Have Abortion at 38 Weeks Because Hector Has Down Syndrome, She Refused
• Kristi Was Considering an Abortion, But She Changed Her Mind and is Blessed With Twins
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
—> Please support LifeNews.com with an end-of-year donation to help us speak for the unborn!
A lawsuit filed in 1997 accused potential presidential candidate Mike Bloomberg of telling an employee to “kill” her unborn baby.