|Having problems reading this email? To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Senate Confirms Pro-Life Trump Nominee Sarah Pitlyk as Federal Judge
• Elizabeth Warren Defends Late-Term Abortion: OK to Kill Those Babies Because It’s Just 12,000 a Year
• Pete Buttigieg Slams Pro-Lifers: They “Ignore Science” and Just Want to “Punish Women”
• Republican Senator Susan Collins Votes Against President Trump’s Pro-Life Judicial Nominee
More Pro-Life News
• Mother Teresa on Abortion: “If a Mother Can Kill Her Child How Can We Tell People Not to Kill One Another?”
• Elizabeth Warren: It’s Okay to Kill a Baby in an Abortion if the Baby is Disabled
• New Republican Senator Kelly Loeffler Says She’s Pro-Life, Will Vote Against Abortion
• Actress Jameela Jamil Brags About Her Abortion, Calls Pro-Life People “Clueless” Trolls
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
——-> Please support LifeNews.com with an end-of-year donation to help us speak for the unborn!
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Pro-life leaders celebrated Wednesday when the U.S. Senate confirmed conservative Sarah Pitlyk to a federal court position.