|Having problems reading this email? To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Judge Strikes Down Trump Pro-Life Rule Protecting Doctors From Being Forced to Do Abortions
• New Campaign Wants Women to Celebrate Their Abortions, “I’m Not Ashamed” of Killing My Baby
• Tate Reeves Wins Mississippi Governor Race: “I’ll Make Mississippi the Safest Place for an Unborn Child”
• Episcopalian Church Priest Becomes President of National Pro-Abortion Organization
More Pro-Life News
• Democrats Capture Virginia Legislature, Will Push Bill Legalizing Infanticide and Abortions Up to Birth
• Ohio Senate Passes Bill to Stop Infanticide and Care for Babies Born Alive After Abortions
• Former Planned Parenthood Staffer Reveals How Abortion Biz Grooms Kids for Sex and Abortions
• Senators Tell Supreme Court: Protect Little Sisters From Being Forced to Fund Abortions
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
A federal judge has struck down pro-life rules implemented by President Donald Trump protecting medical professionals such as doctors or nurses from being forced to kill babies in abortion or make referrals for abortions.