|Having problems reading this email? To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.
• Kamala Harris on Killing Babies in Abortions: “We Need to Declare It a Priority”
• Franklin Graham: “Abortion is Murdering a Child in Its Mother’s Womb”
• Judge Finally Allows Video of Selling Aborted Baby Parts Shown in Court During Pro-Life Trial
• Planned Parenthood Opens New $7 Million Abortion Biz Today to Kill More Babies in Abortion
More Pro-Life News
• Pro-Life Group Will Hold Memorial Service for 2,411 Aborted Babies Abortionist Kept as Trophies
• Justice Clarence Thomas: Democrats Used Anita Hill to Attack Me Because They Love Abortion
• Oklahoma Fights to Ban Abortions: “Treat the Unborn With At Least Same Dignity as Death Row Inmates”
• Abortion Survivor: I Could Have Been One of the Aborted Babies Kept in Abortionist’s Garage
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
PLEASE HELP! We are 69% of the way towards our $50,000 Fall Campaign goal. Please donate to LifeNews to help us reach millions of people!
Kamala Harris is an ardent abortion activist — no pro-life voter could be addlepated about that.
Christian leader Franklin Graham described abortion as legalized murder Tuesday when he slammed the city of San Francisco for banning government travel and business in pro-life states.
During the civil trial in the San Francisco Federal District Court yesterday, the judge finally allowed Liberty Counsel, after being denied for four weeks, to show the video of the ABC News 20/20 Report: Parts for Sale in court.
The secretly constructed Planned Parenthood facility in Fairview Heights, Illinois, is set to open officially on Wednesday, October 23, 2019, with a ribbon-cutting ceremony and a schedule full of abortion appointments.
Indiana pro-life advocates plan to hold a memorial service next week for the 2,411 aborted babies found on abortionist Ulrich Klopfer’s property earlier this fall.
A new documentary about U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas suggests his conservative stance on abortion may have been behind the efforts to stop his confirmation.
Last Friday, Oklahoma Attorney General Mike Hunter’s office urged the Oklahoma Supreme Court to deny an emergency injunction request
MORE PRO-LIFE NEWS FROM TODAY
|Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Comments or questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2003-2019 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.