• Ohio Gov. John Kasich Vetoes Bill to Ban Abortions After Unborn Baby’s Heartbeat Begins
• More African-American Babies are Aborted Than Born Alive in New York City
• Ohio Bans Dismemberment Abortions Tearing Babies Limb From Limb
• Planned Parenthood Promises to Treat Pregnant Employees Better After It Was Caught Discriminating
More Pro-Life News
• Man Charged With Dousing Pregnant Girlfriend With Gasoline and Setting Her on Fire Found Not Guilty
• Pro-Abortion Group Holds a Menstruation Celebration, Saying Menstruation is Not Just a Woman’s Issue
• Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Has Cancerous Growths Removed From Her Lung
• Ireland Will Start Killing Babies in Abortions on January 7
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
Please support LifeNews.com with a year-end donation. We are at 40% of the $35,000 we need for our 2019 goal!
Ohio Gov. John Kasich vetoed a controversial bill Friday that would prohibit abortions after an unborn baby’s heartbeat is detectable.Click to Read at LifeNews.com
MORE PRO-LIFE NEWS FROM TODAY
California Taxpayers Have Been Forced to Spend $700 Million to Kill Almost 1 Million Babies in Abortions
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.