• Children’s Hospital Says It Will Euthanize Kids Without Parental Consent
• The View Host: Due Process Wasn’t Needed to Call Justice Kavanaugh a Rapist: “A Woman’s Word Was Enough”
• Bill Gates Thinks There are Too Many Africans, Calls for Population Control
• Justice Kavanaugh Gets His First Test on Abortion: Can States Defund Planned Parenthood?
More Pro-Life News
• Charges Dismissed Against Priests Arrested for Going Inside Abortion Clinic to Help Women
• “Gosnell” Movie Reminds America Abortion Has Killed Over 60 Million Unborn Babies
• President Trump Names Two Pro-Life Advocates as Federal Judges, Abortion Activists Go Nuts
• The November Elections are About the 3,000 Babies Dying in Abortions Today. How Will You Vote?
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
FALL FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN: Please help LifeNews with a donation to continue our pro-life news. We’re 28.4% of the way to our $50,000 goal!
Charges were dismissed this week against two Catholic priests and others who were arrested for praying inside an abortion facility in July in Washington, D.C.
Arguably a contributing factor to the continuation of abortion is that it is performed out of sight and thus, out of many minds.
VIRGIN MARY SPEAKS TO AMERICA
Learn the messages and prophecies. Our Lady- “Communion in the Hand is a sacrilege.” For a free rose petal blessed by Jesus and Mary with powers of cure and conversion, contact: ST. MICHAEL’S WORLD APOSTOLATE, BOX 514, BAYSIDE, NY, 11361. 718-359-3908. www.smwa.org (Advertisement)
Two more of President Donald Trump’s conservative judicial nominees may be confirmed to important U.S. circuit court positions soon.Click to Read at LifeNews.com
With just 26 days before the November 6 midterm elections. I’m going to say something some may find shocking.
MORE PRO-LIFE NEWS FROM TODAY
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.