• Brett Kavanaugh Has Votes For Confirmation After Susan Collins and Joe Manchin Announce Support
• Pro-Abortion Senator Lisa Murkowski Votes Against Advancing Kavanaugh’s Nomination
• Joe Manchin Waited Until Other Swing Senators Voted Before Supporting Brett Kavanaugh
• Republican Senators Face Death Threats and Threats of Violence for Supporting Brett Kavanaugh
More Pro-Life News
• Diane Feinstein May Face Ethics Probe Over 11th-Hour Leak of Letter Smearing Kavanaugh
• Paid Protesters Harassing Pro-Kavanaugh Senators Led by Soros-Funded Abortion Activist
• Brett Kavanaugh Defends Himself in Emotional Op-Ed: “I Will be Dedicated to the Constitution”
• Before He Assaulted a Pro-Lifer and Before I Became Pregnant By Rape, Jordan Hunt Was My Friend
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
FALL FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN: Please help LifeNews with a donation to continue our pro-life news. We’re 15.9% of the way to our $50,000 goal!
The investigations into Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh appear to have concluded, but other investigations could open into two members of Congress who sought to block his confirmation.
The New York Times accused President Donald Trump of rehashing a “well-worn trope of the far right” in his Friday morning tweet labeling anti-Brett Kavanaugh protesters as paid professionals funded by liberal billionaire financier George Soros.
VIRGIN MARY SPEAKS TO AMERICA
Learn the messages and prophecies. Our Lady- “Communion in the Hand is a sacrilege.” For a free rose petal blessed by Jesus and Mary with powers of cure and conversion, contact: ST. MICHAEL’S WORLD APOSTOLATE, BOX 514, BAYSIDE, NY, 11361. 718-359-3908. www.smwa.org (Advertisement)
As the Senate prepares to vote on his nomination for the Supreme Court, Judge Brett Kavanaugh defended himself in an emotional op-ed in the Wall St. Journal.Click to Read at LifeNews.com
I am a mom of two. The beautiful girl who made me a mom is almost 6 years old. That same beautiful girl was conceived in a rape.
MORE PRO-LIFE NEWS FROM TODAY
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.