|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Planned Parenthood Sues President Trump for Cutting Its Taxpayer Funding, Shifting Sex-Ed Funds to Abstinence Programs
• Hundreds of Dead Newborn Girls Dumped in Garbage Piles in Pakistan Because of Preference for Boys
• Letter Slams Catholic Cardinal Who Defended Hospital That Ended Alfie Evans’ Life by Saying “Courts Must Decide What’s Best”
• Christian Legal Group That Helped Alfie Evans’ Parents Faces Government Investigation
More Pro-Life News
• Hospital That Ended Alfie Evans’ Life Was Caught Keeping Hundreds of Aborted Babies
• Abortions at Planned Parenthood Increase 142% Even Though Abortions Decline Nationwide
• Alfie Evans Was a Victim of the “New Eugenics” Targeting “Unfit” Human Beings
• We Asked 16 Senators Advocating More Government-Run Health Care About Alfie Evans. None Responded
• Abortionist Faces 15 Years for Killing Woman in Botched Legal 26-Week Abortion
• YouTube Suspends Pro-Life Group’s Account, Says Its Videos “Violate the Community Guidelines”
• Environmentalists Will Sue Endlessly Until Courts Say a River Has a “Right to Life”
• Iowa Legislature Passes Bill to Ban All Abortions After an Unborn Baby’s Heartbeat Begins
• Woman Was Praying at Abortion Clinic When Police Falsely Arrested Her Claiming She Would Bomb It
• Abortion Activists Claim the Abortion Pill is “Safer Than Miscarriage”
• Louisiana House Committee Passes Pro-Life Bill Banning Abortions After 15 Weeks
• South Carolina Senate Defeats Bill That Bans All Abortions, Declares Unborn Babies as People Under Law
Planned Parenthood filed yet another lawsuit against the Trump administration Wednesday, this time challenging its new sex education priorities.Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
If you liked Return of the Children, you will love The Monk & The Skunk. Read 1st chapter free at email@example.com. If you like it, we send the book & you pay after you read it. $12.95 Free Shipping
It is bad enough that a Christian legal group helping out Alfie Evans parents was unsuccessful in assisting them to prevent removing Alfie’s life support without their consent.
The hospital that was at the center of the controversy over Alfie Evans and ultimately yanked his life supportwas caught keeping as many as 400 babies killed in abortions or who died in miscarriages.
New research by CLI Vice President and Director of Data Analytics James Studnicki, Sc.D. and by John Fisher, Ph.D., J.D., published online in the peer-reviewed Open Journal of Preventive Medicine, finds evidence that Planned Parenthood has inflated the abortion rate.
About once a week my search for “Today in History” turns up a reminder, positive or negative, of something that pro-lifers should carefully ponder.
Sixteen liberal lawmakers who support a “Medicare for all” plan declined to respond to The Daily Signal on how they anticipate cases such as that of British toddler Alfie Evans should be handled in the United States.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Comments or questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2003-2018 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.