|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Planned Parenthood Launches $30 Million Campaign for Pro-Abortion Forces to Take Over Congress
• Alfie Evans’ Father Releases New Photo of Him: “Look at Him, He is Not Dying”
• Alfie Evans’ Parents Will File Appeal With Supreme Court Today in Last Ditch Effort to Save His Life
• What Does Planned Parenthood’s Cecile Richards Think About Pro-Life Women?
More Pro-Life News
• Democrat Party Vice Chair Claims “Women are Dying” Because Democrats are Losing Elections
• #MeToo Founder Will Headline Planned Parenthood Fundraiser Event Though Abortion Biz Hides Sexual Abuse
• Pennsylvania House Passes Bill Banning Abortions on Babies With Down Syndrome
• Parents Organize “Sex Ed Sit Out” to Protest Planned Parenthood Sex Ed Classes Targeting Kids
• The Netherlands is Euthanizing Mentally Disabled Patients and People With Autism
• Most People’s First Baby Picture Looks Like This Now, Making it Clear Human Life Begins in the Womb
• Student Athletes Face Tremendous Pressure to Have Abortions to Stay on Their Teams
• St. Louis Defeats Measure to Take Away Free Speech Rights of People Who Pray Outside Abortion Clinics
• Man Stabs His Girlfriend to Death for Refusing Abortion: “I Stabbed Her and Waiting Until She Died”
• If Ireland Legalizes Abortions Up to 12 Weeks, This Unborn Baby Can be Killed
Planned Parenthood is reaching into its deep pockets once again to influence upcoming elections.Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
The father of little Alfie Evans has released a new photo of him with his eyes open that he says ought to prove to the world that Alfie is not dying and that he is still fighting for life.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
While many in the media are asking Cecile Richards the same questions during her book tour, MSNBC co-host Joe Scarborough is breaking the trend by asking about pro-life women.
The president of America’s largest abortion provider is taking advantage of her book tour to target the president’s daughter, Ivanka Trump.
#MeToo Founder Will Headline Planned Parenthood Fundraiser Event Though Abortion Biz Hides Sexual Abuse
A founder of the #MeToo movement who exposed the prevalence of sexual abuse will speak at a Planned Parenthood fundraiser next week in Florida.
The Pennsylvania House strongly supported a bill Monday to prohibit discriminatory abortions on unborn babies with Down syndrome.
Concerned parents nationwide are setting aside April 23 to protest the radical sex agenda that is being pushed on public school children.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Comments or questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Copyright 2003-2018 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.