|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Students at Over 200 Schools Organize Pro-Life Walkout to Recognize Babies Killed By Abortion Violence
• Planned Parenthood Slams Trump’s Pro-Life Judicial Nominee Wendy Vitter: “She’s Disastrous” for Abortion
• Pope Francis: “Our Defense of the Innocent Unborn Needs to be Clear, Firm and Passionate”
. Court Grants Amazon River Legal “Rights” While Unborn Children Have None
More Pro-Life News
• Jewish Rabbi: “Clergy Must be Willing to Speak Out” to Defend Killing Babies in Abortions
• Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinic Caught Using Contaminated Vaginal Probes and Rusty Exam Tables
• Mom Says Her Baby Died Because Doctors Switched Off His Life Support Without Consent
• Nebraska Governor Signs Budget That Defunds Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
• Pennsylvania Committee Passes Bill to Ban Abortions on Babies With Down Syndrome
• Mississippi Abortion Clinic Sues to Overturn Nation’s Most Pro-Life Law Banning Abortions After 15 Weeks
• Baby Saved From Infanticide Via Special Baby Box Instead of Being Dumped in the Garbage
• Late-Term Abortion Clinic Caught Botching Abortion, Rushing This Woman to Hospital
• John Oliver Falsely Smears Pro-Life Christians Offering Women Abortion Alternatives
• She Got Pregnant at 18 and Did Something That Today, Few Teens Do
• What is the Christian View About Suicide? When Is It Right to Die?
• “Mary Kills People” Tells Sick Man to Kill Himself Because Death is a Party
• Justin Trudeau’s Pro-Abortion Policies May Close Canadian Programs for Refugees, Poor Children
President Donald Trump has held true to his promise to nominate pro-life judges to key judicial roles.Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Pope Francis urged Catholics to be “firm and passionate” defenders of born and unborn human beings Monday in a new apostolic exhortation.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
A Jewish rabbi who urges clergy to become abortion activists will receive an award in April from an Ohio Planned Parenthood affiliate.
New documents have been obtained by Operation Rescue that reveal more about why the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS) denied the non-compliant Planned Parenthood office in Springfield an abortion facility license.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
With cases like Charlie Gard’s and Alfie Evans’ making international news, another British mother recently came forward with claims that doctors switched off her newborn son’s life support without her consent.
For the next two years at least, Nebraska taxpayers will not be forced to fund Planned Parenthood and other abortion groups.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Comments or questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2003-2018 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.