|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Senate Will Vote on Pro-Life Bill Banning Late-Term Abortions After 20 Weeks Next Week
• When Obama Asked God to Bless Cecile Richards and Planned Parenthood, Apparently God Ignored Him
• Shocking Poll Shows Majority of Episcopalians, Methodists and Presbyterians Support Abortion
. Liberal Media Mourns Loss of Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards, Hope She Runs for Office
More Pro-Life News
• PETA Wants Tax on Meat Because Animals are Killed, No Tax on Abortions Where Babies are Killed
• Abortion Clinic Staffer Experiences Nightmares of Aborted Babies Asking “Why Did You Do This to Me?”
• Former Nurse Admits to Euthanizing 20 Patients, But May Have Killed as Many as 50
• Professor Claims “Women Will be Harmed” if Doctors Aren’t Forced to Do Abortions
• Court Says Woman Can Abort Her 23-Week-Old Unborn Baby Just Because He Has a Heart Condition
• How One Pro-Life Center is Rescuing Babies From Abortion Next to Planned Parenthood
• Abortionist Who Injured 6 Women in Botched Abortions in 2017 Injures Another Woman
• Here’s the 10 Media Outlets and Reporters Who Got Awards From Planned Parenthood
• Obamacare Tax to Squeeze Healthcare Plans is Delayed Until 2020
• California Heads to Supreme Court to Force 100 Pregnancy Centers to Promote Tax-Funded Abortions
• New Scholarly Journal Will Provide Latest Academic Research for the Pro-Life Movement
• Delaware Legislature Takes First Step to Legalize Assisted Suicide
• British City Planned to Ban Prayer Vigils at Abortion Clinics Because Pro-Lifers are Violent, Now It Admits It Has No Evidence
The U.S. Senate will soon vote on a pro-life Senate bill to ban late-term abortions — a bill that would save as many as 18,000 unborn babies form abortions each and every year.
“Thank you, Planned Parenthood. God bless you.”
A new poll by the Pew Research Center indicates a strong divide among Christian denominations on the issue of abortion.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
As the news broke that Planned Parenthood President Cecile Richards is reportedly stepping down from her position, many in the media took the opportunity to celebrate her legacy – and to hope that she runs for office.
Abortion Clinic Staffer Experiences Nightmares of Aborted Babies Asking “Why Did You Do This to Me?”
Virgin Mary Speaks to America
Learn the messages and prophecies. “Communion in the Hand is a Sacrilege.” – Our Lady. For a free rose petal blessed by Jesus and Mary with powers of cure and conversion, contact: ST. MICHAEL’S WORLD APOSTOLATE, BOX 514, BAYSIDE, NY 11361, 718-359-3908. http://www.smwa.org (ADVERTISEMENT)
Ivo Poppe, a former nurse and Catholic Deacon, is on trial in Bruges Belgium for killing patients in a health clinic in Menin Belgium.
A University of Denver professor attempted to sabotage Americans’ religious freedom this week under the guise of protecting women and minorities.
National Association of Pro-life Nurses announces the February 15 deadline for applications to this year’s $1,000 scholarship. Interested applicants can find all the necessary information on our website. Scroll down to the “Scholarship Application” button.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Comments or questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Copyright 2003-2018 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.