|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• WATCH: Pro-Abortion Student Defends Infanticide. Killing a 2-Year-Old Baby is Okay Because “It Can’t Communicate”
• Doctors’ Group: It Should be Legal for Women to Kill Their Own Babies in Abortions
• Planned Parenthood Celebrates Killing 7.6 Million Babies in Abortions
. University Professor Promotes Killing Disabled Babies: “Time to Support Eugenic Abortion”
More Pro-Life News
• Franklin Graham Says Americans Need to “Wake Up to the Evil of Abortion”
• New Mexico Attorney General Ignores Abortion Clinic Illegally Selling Aborted Baby Body Parts
• Doctors Said Girl With Facial Tumors Should be Aborted Because She’d Only Live a Year. Now She’s 16
• California Tries to Force Little Sisters of the Poor to Fund Abortion Pills
• 15.6 Million Babies Were Aborted in India in 2015
• New UNICEF Chief’s Past Abortion Advocacy Raises More Concerns at UN
• Pro-Life Leader Michelle Fischbach Replaces Former Planned Parenthood VP as Minnesota Lt. Governor
• Husband Defends Wife With Cancer Who Died Instead of Having Abortion to Save Her Life
• Christian Doctors and Pregnancy Centers Forced to Promote Abortions Under New Illinois Law
• Internet Freaks Out That Netflix Series Black Mirror Shows How Morning After Pill Could Cause Abortion
• Fight Against Opioid Epidemic Shouldn’t Stop Doctors From Treating Patients’ Pain
Abortion activists once claimed that abortions need to be legal to protect women from dangerous back alley and self-induced abortions.
As the pro-life movement prepares for the 45th annual March for Life, here’s a number the liberal media are unlikely to report: Planned Parenthood has committed 7.6 million abortions since Roe.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
David Perry, a “senior academic adviser” at University of Minnesota, and a former professor at Dominican University, recently wrote a piece for The Nation, where he champions abortion for babies diagnosed with Down syndrome or other possible mental or physical disabilities.
The Associated Press released a brief report today alleging that New Mexico Attorney General Hector Balderas sent a letter to members of the House Select Investigative Panel stating that, “no state laws were broken by the transfer of fetal tissue between an Albuquerque abortion clinic and researchers at the University of New Mexico.”
Virgin Mary Speaks to America
Learn the messages and prophecies. “Communion in the Hand is a Sacrilege.” – Our Lady. For a free rose petal blessed by Jesus and Mary with powers of cure and conversion, contact: ST. MICHAEL’S WORLD APOSTOLATE, BOX 514, BAYSIDE, NY 11361, 718-359-3908. http://www.smwa.org (Advertisement.)
Jacqueline Rodriguez hopes to become a nurse someday to help children like herself who spend a lot of time in the hospital.
The Little Sisters of the Poor are back in court again fighting against pro-abortion politicians who want to force the nuns to pay for birth control, including forms that may cause abortions, in their employee health plans.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Internet Freaks Out That Netflix Series Black Mirror Shows How Morning After Pill Could Cause Abortion
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Comments or questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Copyright 2003-2018 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.