Wednesday, December 26, 2017
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Planned Parenthood Closes Abortion Clinic Operating for 18 Years After It Loses Taxpayer Funding
• Abortion Activists Convicted of Disrupting Catholic Mass to Promote Abortion, Will Go to Prison
• WATCH: Christian Couple Defends Decision to Have Abortion. “We’ve Prayed About It”
. Pro-Life Talk at Google HQ Was So Good the Video Has More Views Than Cecile Richards’ Speech
More Pro-Life News
• Rapper Eminem’s Powerful New Song “River” is a Sorrowful Apology to an Aborted Child
• New York Times Writer: “Pink P—– Hats” Are the “Symbol of Our Delivery from Evil”
• Abortion Activist Defends Her Abortion: “Grateful I Got to Choose When to Become a Mother”
• Mother of 7 Dies Who Refused Cancer Treatment to Save Her Unborn Baby: “Like Me the Baby Has a Right to Life”
• He Had a Tumor Larger Than His Head and Doctors Advised Abortion, Six Years Later He’s Doing Great
• Mail Order Abortion Pills Allow Pimps to Further Exploit Sex Trafficking Victims
• The Abortion Industry is Pushing Mail-Order Abortion Pills to Kill More Babies in Abortions
• Time to Stop Taxpayer Funding of Pro-Abortion NPR and PBS, Where 7 Hosts Engaged in Sexual Harassment
• Doctors Have Followed the Hippocratic Oath to Help Patients, But Euthanasia Turns Them Into Killers
• “If It Wasn’t For Adoption” I Wouldn’t Have These Two Girls Blessing My Life
• Pro-Life People in Illinois Seek Injunction to Not be Forced to Fund Abortions
Five abortion activists will spend a year behind bars after they were convicted Tuesday of violating religious freedom laws in Spain.
A couple who professed to be Christians recently ignored a sidewalk counselor’s pleas and walked into an abortion facility to abort their unborn baby.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Is it possible to argue effectively for the rights of the unborn to a secular audience? Just Google it!
Virgin Mary Speaks to America
Learn the messages and prophecies. “Communion in the Hand is a Sacrilege.” – Our Lady. For a free rose petal blessed by Jesus and Mary with powers of cure and conversion, contact: ST. MICHAEL’S WORLD APOSTOLATE, BOX 514, BAYSIDE, NY 11361, 718-359-3908. http://www.smwa.org (Advertisement.)
A pro-abortion writer and mother defended aborting her first child during her college years, claiming it is best when women can decide to be mothers.
Mother of 7 Dies Who Refused Cancer Treatment to Save Her Unborn Baby: “Like Me the Baby Has a Right to Life”
An Indian mother who was suffering from cancer gave the ultimate sacrifice for her unborn child on Christmas day.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Comments or questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Copyright 2003-2017 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.