Saturday, December 16, 2017
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Judge Overturns Trump Repeal of Obamacare Mandate, Forces Christians to Pay for Abortions
• Planned Parenthood: Christians Should be Forced to Fund Abortions, It’s “Immoral” Not To
• David Daleiden: Now We Know Planned Parenthood Illegally Sold Aborted Baby Parts. Here’s How
. Pro-Life Teen Brutally Punched in the Face at Planned Parenthood Forgives Her Attacker: “I Love You”
More Pro-Life News
• Planned Parenthood Cares More About Abortion Than Women’s Health, Here’s Proof
• Heartbroken Mom Says Doctors Left Her 22-Week-Old Baby to Die Because They Said She Was “Not Viable”
• City Tries to Shut Down Pro-Life Pastor Who Yelled So Loudly He Disrupted Abortions
• Speaker Paul Ryan: Underpopulation is Causing Financial Problems, “People Need to Have More Babies”
• City Wants to Ban Pro-Life People From Praying Outside Abortion Clinics
• 15.6 Million Unborn Babies Were Killed in Abortions in India Just One Year, New Report Shows
• Why Would Christians Go Christmas Caroling Outside an Abortion Clinic?
• The Most Pro-Abortion Web Site in the World Just Carried an Article Celebrating Life
• Legislator Challenges Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf to Public Debate Before He Vetoes Ban on Dismemberment Abortions
Christian groups and businesses once again may be forced to pay for birth control, including forms that may cause abortions, after a federal judge ruled against the Trump administration Friday.
Choice. It’s a word that Planned Parenthood loves to use when promoting the killing of unborn babies in abortions.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Two companies in California that procured and sold aborted baby body parts that they bought from abortion providers, including Planned Parenthood, reached a $7.8 million settlement after they were caught illegally profiting off of these body parts.
Heartbroken Mom Says Doctors Left Her 22-Week-Old Baby to Die Because They Said She Was “Not Viable”
Virgin Mary Speaks to America
Learn the messages and prophecies. “Communion in the Hand is a sacrilege.” – Our Lady. For a free rose petal blessed by Jesus and Mary with powers of cure and conversion, contact: ST. MICHAEL’S WORLD APOSTOLATE, BOX 514, BAYSIDE, NY 11361, 718-359-3908. http://www.smwa.org (Advertisement.)
A pro-life pastor is seeking to have his case against State of Maine officials heard by the United States Supreme Court.
U.S. House Speaker Paul Ryan is taking some heat this week for encouraging families to have more children.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Legislator Challenges Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf to Public Debate Before He Vetoes Ban on Dismemberment Abortions
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Comments or questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2003-2017 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.