Posts tagged ‘Steve Bowers’
Written by Steve Bowers on October 3, 2014
Did you ever notice how computer programs that simulate your basic “End of the World” scenarios end up giving ridiculous pictures of what’s coming and their scenarios are always exactly the same as their programmers predicted before entering their data? “Garbage in…etc.” These baloney computers and programmers are best typified by AlGorian “Climate Change” guys who wear Birkenstocks and drink lattes (whatever that is) and wear Leon Trotsky facial hair …if they have any.
During the Eighties, their computers were spitting out end-of-the-world scenarios involving gigantic icebergs grinding up on the sand in Miami. Now we’re all gonna’ die of flaming and Hellish heat. Maybe it’s all baloney. Just maybe. (Follow the Federal grant money.)
Now you must question if the guys over at CIA borrowed the same computers the guys over at Department of Global Warming (aka; EPA) have been using for decades. If Obama says the “intelligence” he relies on “underestimated” the potential for the “development of a terrorist Islamic state” …one must wonder if the same ancient computers and programmers are still being relied on.
One has to wonder if those programmers ever read the history of the Holy Land…or the Bible…or the Koran? Have they ever read anything? Has Obama? His grades are “sealed” so…who knows…maybe he’s illiterate? Sure as the world is heading for some sort of doom (probably featuring human perfidy instead of climatic horrors), somebody at CIA or the White House is functionally illiterate. Or smokin’ dope …or so stupid he’s ashamed for us to see his academic records.
These guys should stop “estimating” stuff and try “doing” stuff.
Maybe it’s just me.
Written by Steve Bowers on September 23, 2014
I’ve never watched the movie Perfect Storm. Some of the actors are a little too androgynous for my liking. However, the idea of several factors occurring concurrently is easy to grasp as the central idea of the movie plot. The more dangerous factors that come to the fore, the worse the problem…in the movie…the Storm. O.K., O.K.
So what we’re looking at is a perfect Storm of Failure.
- ISIS is running amok. Even our former (preceding ISIS) enemies in the Middle East are distancing themselves from these savages. They are getting worse and more atrocious every day.
- Obama has no idea who these sinister SOBs are.
- Obama has furnished all sorts of weapons to ISIS.
- Obama has given away all the gains our troops made in the Middle East and doesn’t seem to realize what a screw-up he has made in Iraq.
- Obama has fired some of our most experienced and capable generals, just when we probably need them most.
- Obama surrounds himself with idiots…perhaps because he cannot distinguish idiocy. Shrinks tell their patients not to worry whether they are nuts because if they are worried about being nuts they probably aren’t…because crazy people never know they are personally whacko. Maybe crazy people cannot recognize insanity in others any better than in themselves. Perhaps this is also true of idiots. Maybe the same is true of functional idiots. Voila!
- “I like cake!” Oooops. That’s another story, which, if I told now, would make perfect sense in this context..
- The media is oblivious to all this.
- Obama seems oblivious to all this.
- Obama’s current press secretary is certainly oblivious to all this stuff.
- The Colts are down 2-0 and I was already depressed.
- Obama’s favorite sound is the Muslim morning call to prayer.
- Obama has no idea about foreign policy.
- Obama seems incapable of understanding anything.
- Obama’s medical and Harvard grades and records are hidden from our view. Ergo…Obama may be a psychopathic functional idiot. We have no way of knowing. Both sets of records would reveal this…or rule him out as a sociopathic idiot.
- Obama thinks he is a genius about everything.
- He appears to know nothing. (Not counting his favorite mantra about inheriting the “terrorists from his predecessor”.)
- We have no idea who Obama is.
- I’m out of space…but could go on for a long time.
When these factors are considered (amidst myriad others) I think we are worse off than the guys in the movie.
Put on a life vest…or don’t. It probably won’t matter considering what may be coming.
Written by Steve Bowers on August 15, 2014
One truly noteworthy news item this week: the death of Robin Williams. He was fun. Just when we need more of his fun, he abruptly leaves us. All of which is made sadder by his having done so by his own choice. Was the party that was his life, to which he invited us all, really that bad for him personally? How can he have possibly been so sad when he made us laugh so easily…and often. Fare well, Dear Prince of Laughter and (laughing) choirs of angels sing thee to thy rest.
However, the intense irony of Mr. Williams’ sadness while making so much laughter is surpassed by the irony of the passing of the Classiest Clown Ever being followed on the World Stage by the Islamic Funsters of I.S.I.S. Will we ever be able to forget their antics? They can pull off mass beheadings so gracefully. Truly memorable. And if our Prez truly gets off his duff and does something violent to them…may raucous gangs of Hellish demons drag them to their just fates.
All of which reminds me of another (sometimes) very funny man, the late Christopher Hitchens, a now reformed British atheist. Whenever he talked or wrote about atheism, he was out of his depth and not funny. But when he spoke about things he was knowledgeable about, he could be uproariously funny. I recall one speech wherein he expressed his confusion about why Muslims hate the Western modern World so much. He was perplexed by finding a complete lack of logic behind the Muslim Hostility towards “everyone else.” He concluded by saying “since they hate us so much, I feel it is time to give them a reason to do so.”
Who can disagree?