|Having problems reading this email? To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.|
• WATCH: Mike Bloomberg: Elderly Cancer Patients Should be Denied Treatment to Cut Costs
• Abortionist: “It Makes My Day” When I Get to Kill Another Baby in an Abortion
• Not One Democrat Running for President Supports the Bill to End Infanticide
• Judge Blocks President Trump’s Pro-Life Rule Defunding Planned Parenthood Abortion Business
More Pro-Life News
• Born Crying After Late-Term Abortion, Disabled Baby Boy Dies an Hour Later in His Mother’s Arms
• Whoopi Goldberg: I Can’t Get Mad at Democrats’ Sexism Until Trump Apologizes
• Ted Cruz Slams Pro-Abortion Legislator’s Bill Forcing Men to Get Vasectomies
• WATCH: Woman Entering Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinic Brags “I’m Going to Kill the Baby”
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Billionaire and Democratic presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg said in a 2011 video that elderly cancer patients should be denied treatment in order to cut health care costs.