I realize that many of you aren’t are not political junkies like me. You have gainful employment and can’t hear all that is going on in the Senate. Based on your comments, I know you are very interested, but only get snippets of information. So, I would like to add some of my observations of this entire Kabuki Theater being conducted by the Leftist. This is ONLY my perception and understanding.
When I make these observations in the past, I prefer to ask questions that hopefully inspire thought. Unlike the Leftist, I want you to think for yourself. So here we go;
- Since President Clinton’s impeachment trial in 1998, the Left has been trying to get even for exposing their President to judgement. The Left talked many times about impeaching President Bush 43. Could all this be about “getting even”?
- Starting with the possibility of President Trump running for President, the Left has been delirious with “not permitting” Trump to succeed as President.
Today a thought came to me, that President Trump doesn’t sound like a typical President, certainly unlike President Obama. His speech is pure “Bronx”, and his bluntness, while refreshing, can be too strong for those who ant someone else to think for themselves.
Remember how the Left talked about President Obama’s speaking? Did they sound to you as people worshiping a deity, not a man? Obama worship was, and remains, a very real thing.
- Do your own research on every revolution that has taken place on earth. With the exception of a few, especially America’s Revolutionary War with Britain. The steps to take over are mostly the same.
- Certain social leaders begin telling the people that reason for their suffering is that they are being oppressed by (?). In America, it’s been liberal college professors.
- Soon, specific people are identified as their target and slang is developed to reduce those people to something less than human; hatred is pushed, and violence encouraged. The Left has been very divisive with “race”, the “have’s” verse the “have-nots”, “white privilege”, “Republicans”, “Conservatives”, “Christians”, “Pro Life”, “traditional marriage between one man and one woman”, LGBGQTRIDONTKNOW”, “Climate Change”; do I really need to go on?
- Increase to heat of the rhetoric to include accusations against your opposition that make them appear to be militant about their prejudice.
- Form groups to professionally demonstrate violently to sow terror in the hearts of the opposition
- Come up with labels for your opposition that paint them as less than human, and not worth living (abortion, euthanasia, etc.).
- Blame your opposition of doing things you are actually doing yourself.
- Learn to persuade your constituents with carefully crafted “spin” of events, and do everything possible to control the narrative and debate.
- Manipulate the laws so that your opposition can never win any election.
- A great example is the move to eliminate the “Electoral College”. Those pushing for popular vote will give New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago total control of who is elected to office. Do you need reminders of which political ilk is the vast majority?
- While your doing your research, study out why the Founders made sue to include The Electoral College in our Constitution.
There is so much more, and you will see that when you do your own research.
Where is America right now in this process?
Are we headed for a “Civil/Race/Economic/ War”?
Now the Leftist are spinning all their so-called evidence to impeach President Trump. I feel I need to remind you of what many of them have said on camera; They have admitted they are doing this because they can’t trust the American People to votes the way they want us to, so they have to take charge this way.
Are we too late?
Have we already reached the point of no return?
Will is take a civil war to make things right again?
Do you fellow believers in Christ really believe God can turn this all around?
What are you doing, to do your part?