|Having problems reading this email? To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds: There is No Constitutional Right to Kill Babies in Abortions
• Jane Roe of Roe v. Wade Never Had An Abortion, She Gave Birth to a Daughter
• California Gov. Gavin Newsom: Stop Killing Cats and Dogs, Killing Babies in Abortions is OK
• Virginia Legislature Passes ERA That Would Force Taxpayers to Fund Abortions
More Pro-Life News
• 207 Members of Congress Ask Supreme Court to Overturn Roe v. Wade
• Pro-Abortion Feminists Want People to Use More Inclusive Language, Just Don’t Include Unborn Babies
• West Virginia House Passes Bill to Stop Infanticide, Care for Babies Born Alive After Abortions
• Florida Committee Passes Bill Requiring Parental Consent Before Teens Can Get Abortions
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
Protections for unborn babies are among Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds’ top priorities for the legislative year, she said Tuesday in her 2020 Condition of the State address.
THE VIRGIN MARY SPEAKS TO AMERICA- “THE CRIPPLED SHALL WALK, THE BLIND SHALL SEE, THOSE IN DARKNESS SHALL COME FORWARD INTO THE LIGHT.” – THE VIRGIN MARY.
FOR A ROSE PETAL BLESSED BY JESUS AND MARY, AND MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT: ST. MICHAEL’S WORLD APOSTOLATE P.O. BOX 514, BAYSIDE, NY 11361- (718) 359-3908 or click here. www.smwa.org (Advertisement)