|Having problems reading this email? To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.
• Judge Dismisses More Charges Against Sandra Merritt, Who Exposed Planned Parenthood Baby Part Sales
• Lawmakers Demand Investigation After Police Find Remains of 2,200 Aborted Babies in Abortionist’s Home
• David Daleiden Investigated Planned Parenthood After Abortionist Drowned Twins Who Were Born Alive
• New York Times Publishes Correction After Fake News Article Claiming Justice Brett Kavanaugh Exposed Himself
More Pro-Life News
• Planned Parenthood Won’t Give Former CEO Severance Unless She Signs Confidentiality Agreement
• Abortionist Dies and Police Find Remains of Over 2,200 Aborted Babies in His Home
• If Justice Brett Kavanaugh Supported Abortion, The New York Times Wouldn’t Lie About Him
• Doctors Told Her Parents to Have Abortion Because She’d Die at Birth, Now She’s 3 and Doing Great
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
A judge has dismissed more of the bogus charges against Sandra Merritt, who helped expose Planned Parenthood’s sales of aborted baby parts along with David Daleiden.
Indiana legislators are demanding an investigation after police were alerted to the discovery of over 2,200 preserved aborted babies found in the home of abortionist Ulrich Klopfer after he died earlier this month.
Undercover journalist David Daleiden told a judge Friday that he began his investigation after he suspected that Planned Parenthood may be murdering newborn infants and selling their body parts for profit.
The New York Times published a correction late Sunday night after leaving out exculpatory evidence in a story about Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s time as an undergraduate student at Yale University.
Dr. Leana Wen, the recently fired head of Planned Parenthood, has not made her exit from the nation’s largest abortion provider a quiet one.
A controversial abortionist in Indiana has died who repeatedly broke state laws and was caught failing to report cases of statutory rape of young girls to authorities.
There’s no doubt that the New York Times, the left’s “paper of record,” is little more than a tabloid now.
MORE PRO-LIFE NEWS FROM TODAY
Comments or questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Copyright 2003-2019 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.