• Planned Parenthood Partner Admits Selling Intact Heads and Brains From Aborted Babies
• Kamala Harris Laughs When Campaign Supporter Calls President Trump “Retarded”
• Planned Parenthood Closes Two Centers After President Trump Defunds Abortion Biz
• Massive Rally of 20,000 People Protest Legalizing Abortions in Northern Ireland
More Pro-Life News
• Trump Admin Stops Abortionists From Selling Dangerous Abortion Pills By Mail, So They Sued
• Tulsi Gabbard Would Allow Abortions Up to Birth: “A Woman Should Have the Right”
• 25 Babies Survived Botched Abortions in One Year, in Just Five States
• My Mother Tried to Abort Me and Threw Me in a Garbage Pit When I was Born, But I Survived
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
The testimonies of two witnesses who worked with Planned Parenthood provided more validation Friday of the gruesome baby body parts trade uncovered by the Center for Medical Progress.
Pro-abortion Democrat presidential candidate Kamala Harris is coming under fire for laughing on the campaign trail when a supporter called President Donald Trump “retarded.”
The Planned Parenthood abortion chain will shut down two facilities in Ohio later this month after it refused to comply with a rule for taxpayer-funded grants from President Donald Trump.
The pro-life people of Northern Ireland assembled in great numbers over the weekend to protest the imposition of abortion on the Province.
A European abortion activist who has been selling dangerous abortion drugs over the internet sued the Food and Drug Administration Monday for trying to shut down her work.
Democrat presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard would allow abortions of the birth, saying that women should have that right and the government has no role to play in protecting the life of unborn children.
Most pro-lifers are familiar with the sterling work of Ryan Bomberger who, along with his wife Bethany, are the heart and soul of The Radiance Foundation.
MORE PRO-LIFE NEWS FROM TODAY
Comments or questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2003-2019 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.