• Planned Parenthood Admits in Court That It Sold Body Parts From Aborted Babies
• Video Shows Christine Ford’s Lawyer Admitting Abortion Motivated Her False Attacks on Brett Kavanaugh
• Pro-Abortion Bernie Sanders Snaps at Crying Baby During Campaign Stop: “Could You Keep That Down?”
• Mitch McConnell: Republicans “Absolutely” Will Fill a Supreme Court Vacancy Next Year if There is One
More Pro-Life News
• Our Daughter Was Born Without Arms and Hands, But We Never Could Have Aborted Her
• Catholic Priest Claims Climate Change, Not Killing Babies in Abortions, the Biggest Pro-Life Issue
• Woman Who Threw Her Newborn Baby Over a Fence and Left Her to Die is Convicted of Murder
• Abortion Activist Only Gets Community Service After Threatening to Slit Pro-Life Lawmaker’s Throat
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
The preliminary hearing for undercover journalist David Daleiden began in California with Planned Parenthood admitting that it harvested aborted babies’ body parts and supplied them to human tissue procurement companies, according to the Center for Medical Progress.
Video footage of Christine Blasey Ford’s lawyer shows her saying that putting “an asterisk next to” Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s name before “he takes a scalpel” to Roe v. Wade was “part of what motivated” Ford to speak out.
No one would accuse pro-abortion presidential candidate Bernie Sanders of liking unborn babies. And at a campaign stop on the presidential trail, Sanders did not like a crying baby either.
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Senate Republicans will fill a vacancy on the Supreme Court should one arise in 2020, and rejected suggestions that such an occurrence would be at odds with his approach to Judge Merrick Garland’s nomination in 2016.
Vanessa McLeod felt devastated when she learned that her unborn baby had no hands or forearms.
Daniel P. Horan, a Franciscan friar, recently faulted pro-life advocates for prioritizing the protection of babies in the womb above environmental issues.
A Colorado woman has been convicted of infanticide after throwing her newborn baby over the fence and leaving her to die.
MORE PRO-LIFE NEWS FROM TODAY
Comments or questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Copyright 2003-2019 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.