• Parenthood Parenthood Fires CEO Leana Wen After 10 Months, Wants More Aggressive Pro-Abortion Leader
• Planned Parenthood Won’t Comply With Trump’s Pro-Life Rule, Will Lose $60 Million in Tax Dollars
• New Interim Planned Parenthood CEO Alexis McGill Johnson Claims Christians Can Support Abortions
• President Trump Implements New Rules to Defund Planned Parenthood Abortion Business
More Pro-Life News
• Nancy Pelosi and Democrats Block Bill to Stop Infanticide For 72nd Time, Refuse Care for Babies Born Alive
• Pro-Abortion Nancy Pelosi: “Jesus Teaches Us to Love Our Neighbors as Ourselves and Treat Them With Mercy”
• Congresswoman Liz Cheney Slams Pro-Abortion Democrats: “They Refuse Care for Babies Born Alive”
• “Bachelor” Creator Mike Fleiss Reportedly Attacked His Wife After She Refused to Have Abortion
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
Planned Parenthood abortion business CEO Leanna Wen has been fired after just 10 months on the job.
The Planned Parenthood abortion business said today it will not comply with President Donald Trump’s new pro-life rules that require any recipient of federal taxpayer dollars for family planning to separate out any abortion business it does.
The Planned Parenthood abortion company has a new interim president.
President Trump has announced that his administration will implement new rules to partially defund the Planned Parenthood abortion business while his administration continues fighting a Planned Parenthood lawsuit designed to stop them.
Nancy Pelosi and House Democrats continue to refuse a request to allow a vote on the Born Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, legislation that would stop infanticide and provide medical care and treatment for babies who survive abortions.
Nancy Pelosi loves to flaunt her Catholicism when it can be used to advance her political or ideological agenda.
“This is the greatest nation that has ever existed,” Cheney said.
MORE PRO-LIFE NEWS FROM TODAY