• Pro-Abortion Rep. Eric Swalwell Becomes First to Exit Democrat Presidential Campaign
• Doctor and His Colleagues Won’t Abort Babies: “We Will Not be Bullied Into Performing Abortions”
• Video Catches ACLU Staffer Helping Students Obtain Abortions Without Parental Notification
• Pro-Abortion Group Will Spend $20 Million to Defeat President Trump and Pro-Life Lawmakers
More Pro-Life News
• Over 10,000 People March Against Legalizing Abortions in Northern Ireland
• Hospital is Starving This Disabled Man to Death Over His Parents’ Objections
• Father Adores Daughter With Down Syndrome: “I Fell in Love With This Precious Gift God Has Given Us”
• Mom Sues Doctors Over Baby Born With Down Syndrome, She Would Have Aborted Had She Known
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
Pro-Abortion Rep. Eric Swalwell today became the first the leave the Democrat primary election campaign.
Killing is not medicine and doctors will not be bullied into aborting unborn babies, an Irish OB-GYN said Saturday in Dublin.
Video footage purportedly shows the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) instructing teachers on progressive sexual education and gender theory in collaboration with California school districts and Planned Parenthood.
A powerful abortion advocacy group plans to spend at least $20 million to support pro-abortion Democratic candidates in 2020.
Northern Ireland is one of the last bastions of safety for unborn babies in Europe.
Vincent Lambert, the 42-year-old nurse who became a quadriplegic in a “vegetative state” in 2008, will soon die.
For many people, the Saturday night banquet that ends the annual NRLC Convention is the highlight of their time at the pro-life educational event of the year.
MORE PRO-LIFE NEWS FROM TODAY