• National Pro-Life Group Endorses President Trump for Re-Election: He’s “Dedicated to Advancing” Life
• Kamala Harris Applauds Activist Who Celebrates Killing Her Baby in Abortion: “I’m in Awe of You”
• Bernie Sanders’ “Medicare for All” Will Pay for Both Abortions and Maternity Care Equally
• Appeals Court Blocks President Trump’s Rule Defunding Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
More Pro-Life News
• Joe Biden Vows To Reinstate Obamacare’s Individual Mandate
• More Pro-Life Voters Than Ever Say They Will Not Vote for Pro-Abortion Candidates
• Police Officers Hold Funeral for Abandoned 20-Week-Old Unborn Baby
• Charges Dropped Against Woman Who Intentionally Started Fight That Killed Her Unborn Baby
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
A national pro-life organization has issued its endorsement for President Donald Trump’s re-election bid, saying he has been dedicated to advancing pro-life principles as president.
An Iowa woman who celebrated aborting her unborn baby received praise from Democratic presidential candidate Kamala Harris this week.
Sen. Bernie Sanders’ new government-controlled health care plan apparently treats abortion and maternity care equally.
The full Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals blocked a new Trump administration rule Wednesday that defunds Planned Parenthood and other abortion businesses of federal Title X grants.
Democratic presidential frontrunner Joe Biden revealed on Friday that he would reinstate the individual mandate and penalize Americans who do not obtain health care coverage if he were to win the presidency.
A very recent Gallup poll lends weight to the governor’s declaration.
Police in New York City honored the short life of a baby girl Saturday after her body was discovered in Brooklyn earlier this year.
MORE PRO-LIFE NEWS FROM TODAY