• Three Babies in Minnesota Were Born Alive After Failed Abortions in 2018 and Left to Die
• Nancy Pelosi and Democrats Block Bill to Stop Infanticide For 67th Time, Refuse Care for Babies Born Alive
• Ben Carson Slams Abortion: It Has “Perverted the Bond Between Mother and Child Into Something Evil”
• Americans Don’t Want Biden, Warren, Harris or Any Democrat Demanding Unlimited Abortions Up to Birth
More Pro-Life News
• Pete Buttigieg Raises Nearly $25 Million In Second Quarter, Supports Abortions Up to Birth
• Planned Parenthood Clinic Caught With Abortion Suction Machine Covered in Mold and Rust
• Minnesota Abortions Drop to Lowest Total Since 1974 as More Babies Saved From Abortion
• Baby Was Given 50% Chance of Surviving and Could Have Been Aborted, Now He’s Heading Home
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
Three babies survived botched abortions but later died in 2018 in Minnesota, according to a new state Department of Health report.
Nancy Pelosi and House Democrats continue to refuse a request to allow a vote on the Born Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, legislation that would stop infanticide and provide medical care and treatment for babies who survive abortions.
Dr. Ben Carson praised pro-life advocates as modern-day abolitionists who fight for the rights of babies in the womb Friday during the 2019 Faith & Freedom Coalition conference in Washington, D.C.
Until recently, Democratic leaders have largely been allowed to get away with framing the discussion of abortion around vague concepts like “a woman’s right to choose.”
There’s no question Indiana mayor Pete Buttigieg is a serious presidential candidate seeking the Democrat nomination.
In her 19-page declaration dated June 27, 2019, McNicholas goes to great lengths to establish herself as a top-notch physician with an expertise in abortions and abortion training.
Abortions in Minnesota dropped below 10,000 in 2018 as more mothers chose life for their unborn babies.
MORE PRO-LIFE NEWS FROM TODAY