• Illinois Governor J.B. Pritzker Signs Bill Legalizing Abortions Up to Birth
• Nancy Pelosi and Democrats Block Bill to Stop Infanticide For 56th Time, Refuse Care for Babies Born Alive
• Texas City Bans Abortion Clinics, Declares Itself a “Sanctuary for the Unborn”
• Ariana Grande Donates $250,000 From Her Concerts to Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
More Pro-Life News
• Maine Gov Signs Bill Making It 8th State to Legalize Assisted Suicide
• Rhode Island Senate President Uses Shady Tactics to Pass Bill Legalizing Abortions Up to Birth
• 9 States Now Allow Killing Babies Up to Birth After Illinois Legalized All Abortions
• Judge Refuses to Shut Down Planned Parenthood Clinic Injuring 74 Women in Botched Abortions
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
As the mainstream news media focuses on condemning pro-life efforts in Alabama, Georgia and Missouri, Democratic leaders in other states are quietly pushing through radical pro-abortion bills that expand the legalized killing of unborn babies.
Today, House Democrats refused a vote on the bill for the 56th time.
Members of a Texas city council declared their home a “sanctuary city for the unborn” Tuesday in a unanimous vote.
A Democrat congresswoman from California was forced to withdraw her comments that she made on the House floor during a debate on a government spending bill.
Join us for the Rosary Vigil for Our Lady’s Anniversary Weekend of June 14, 15, 16. Priests go free, domestic air, hotel, meals. For a free rose petal blessed by Jesus and Mary with powers of cure and conversion, contact:
ST. MICHAEL’S WORLD APOSTOLATE, BOX 514, BAYSIDE, NY 11361, 718-359-3908. www.smwa.org
Pop star Ariana Grande just made a huge donation to the abortion giant Planned Parenthood.
Maine will be the ninth jurisdiction in the U.S. to legalize the life-destroying procedure of assisted suicide. That’s because Gov. Janet Mills, a Democrat, today signed the bill into law.
A Rhode Island Democratic leaders are playing political games this week in an effort to save a radical pro-abortion bill from a second defeat in the state legislature.
MORE PRO-LIFE NEWS FROM TODAY
|Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.