• President Trump Cancels $2 Million Contract to Purchase Body Parts of Aborted Babies for Research
• Joe Biden Flip-Flops Back to Supporting Hyde Amendment to Downplay Support for Abortions Up to Birth
• Bernie Sanders, Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren and Beto O’Rourke: We Will Force Americans to Fund Abortions
• Wisconsin Legislature Passes Bill to Stop Infanticide, Protect Babies Born Alive After Abortions
More Pro-Life News
• North Carolina House Fails to Override Governor Cooper’s Veto of Bill to Stop Infanticide
• Majority of Americans Say Abortion is “Morally Wrong,” Highest Figure in Seven Years
• Justice Clarence Thomas Has No Plans to Retire, Having Too Much Fun “Causing Stress” to Liberals
• Nebraska Gov. Pete Ricketts Signs Bill to Save Babies From the Abortion Pill
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
President Donald Trump has canceled another contract to purchase the body parts of aborted babies for research.
Joe Biden may be the first Democratic presidential candidate to realize that forcing taxpayers to fund abortions is a losing proposition.
Several top Democratic presidential hopefuls confirmed their support for taxpayer-funded abortions Wednesday after fellow candidate Joe Biden said he supports restrictions.
The Wisconsin state legislature has a passed a bill to stop infanticide and provide medical care and treatment for babies who survive abortions.
Join us for the Rosary Vigil for Our Lady’s Anniversary Weekend of June 14, 15, 16. Priests go free, domestic air, hotel, meals. For a free rose petal blessed by Jesus and Mary with powers of cure and conversion, contact:
ST. MICHAEL’S WORLD APOSTOLATE, BOX 514, BAYSIDE, NY 11361, 718-359-3908. www.smwa.org
The North Carolina House has failed to override Gov. Roy Cooper’s veto of a bill to protect newborn babies from infanticide.
Half of Americans believe abortions are morally wrong, the highest percentage in seven years, a new Gallup poll found.
Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas said Monday he has no idea why rumors about his retirement have circulated in recent months.
And now there are nine. Nebraska Gov. Pete Ricketts has signed LB 209, meaning Nebraska joins Arizona, Arkansas, South Dakota, Utah, Idaho, North Dakota, Kentucky, and Oklahoma in having a law on the books requiring that women be informed about Abortion Pill Reversal (APR).
MORE PRO-LIFE NEWS FROM TODAY
|Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.