• Congressman Seth Moulton is Running for President, He Supports Infanticide and Abortions Up to Birth
• Mom With Cancer Refused Abortion to Save Her Unborn Baby Girl’s Life, 10 Years Later They’re Doing Great
• Federal Judge Blocks Ohio Law Banning Dismemberment Abortions Tearing Babies Limb From Limb
• Democrat Will Vote to Override North Carolina Governor’s Veto of Bill to Stop Infanticide
More Pro-Life News
• California Supreme Court Stops Hearing Against David Daleiden Over “Political Bias and Selective Prosecution”
• Court Rules State Can Shut Down Catholic Adoption Agency Because It Won’t Compromise Its Catholic Values
• Mainstream Media Censored “Unplanned” Movie: Just 21 Reviews Despite 92% Rating From Viewers
• WATCH: Lila Rose Slams Abortion at the UN: “It’s Never Right to Intentionally Take a Human Life”
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
PLEASE HELP LIFENEWS WITH OUR SPRING FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN. HELP US RAISE $50,000 FOR OUR PRO-LIFE MISSION!
Congressman Seth Moulton is Running for President, He Supports Infanticide and Abortions Up to Birth
Today, pro-abortion Massachusetts congressman Seth Moulton joined the crowded group of Democratic Party 2020 hopefuls, saying he is running for president in 2020 against President Donald Trump, who has governed pro-life.Click to Read at LifeNews.com
MORE PRO-LIFE NEWS FROM TODAY
Catholic University Official Tells Pro-Life Student That Crosses to Memorialize Abortion Victims “Create Harm”
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.