• Justice Thomas Blasts Supreme Court for Sidestepping Planned Parenthood: “Quit Abdicating Our Judicial Duty”
• Supreme Court Refuses to Let States Defund Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
• Trump Admin Funding Pro-Life Alternatives to Using Aborted Baby Parts for Research
• Christine Ford a Finalist for ‘Time’ Magazine Person of the Year
More Pro-Life News
• Abortion Clinic Kicks Woman Out at Closing Time While She’s Hemorrhaging From Her Abortion
• Pope Francis Condemns Abortion on Human Rights Day: “Unborn Denied the Right to Come Into the World”
• Supreme Court May Have Declined Planned Parenthood Funding Case for Non-Abortion Reasons
• Scientists Bash Trump Admin for Stopping Contract to Buy Aborted Baby Parts for Research
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
Justice Thomas Blasts Supreme Court for Sidestepping Planned Parenthood: “Quit Abdicating Our Judicial Duty”
U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas criticized his fellow justices Monday for refusing to do their job when they rejected a case about state efforts to defund the abortion giant Planned Parenthood.Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
MORE PRO-LIFE NEWS FROM TODAY
Bishop Tells Doctors to Engage in Civil Disobedience, Refuse Irish Law Forcing Them to Assist Abortions
If Kermit Gosnell’s Victims Were Middle Class Instead of Minorities, Maybe The Media Would Have Shown Interest
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.