• Witness Says a Second Time She’s “Unable to Corroborate” Christine Ford’s Allegations Against Brett Kavanaugh
• Lindsey Graham Wants Investigation of Diane Feinstein Hiding Allegations Against Brett Kavanaugh for Weeks
• Prosecutor Who Questioned Christine Ford: Her Kavanaugh Allegations are Totally “Inconsistent”
• California Gov. Jerry Brown Vetoes Bill Mandating Free Abortions at All College and University Campuses
More Pro-Life News
• Liberal Paper Publishes Sick Cartoon Mocking Brett Kavanaugh’s Daughter Praying for Christine Ford
• Despite No Evidence Of Sexual Assault, Democrats Now Want Kavanaugh Investigated For Perjury
• Supreme Court Won’t Hear Challenge to Tennessee Amendment That Eliminated “Right” to Abortion
• Pro-Abortion Professor Says White Republican Men Should Be Castrated “While Feminists Laugh”
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
There used to be an old adage that, when it comes to politics, it’s okay to do battle with a politician but you leave their family out of it.
Still lacking corroborating evidence of disputed sexual misconduct accusations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, some Democrats now want Kavanaugh investigated for perjury.
VIRGIN MARY SPEAKS TO AMERICA
Learn the messages and prophecies. Our Lady- “Communion in the Hand is a sacrilege.” For a free rose petal blessed by Jesus and Mary with powers of cure and conversion, contact: ST. MICHAEL’S WORLD APOSTOLATE, BOX 514, BAYSIDE, NY, 11361. 718-359-3908. www.smwa.org (Advertisement)
Abortion activists’ panic about the future of the Supreme Court continued Monday when the high court rejected Planned Parenthood’s challenge of a Tennessee voter-approved constitutional amendment.Click to Read at LifeNews.com
A professor at Georgetown University known for making incendiary comments against supporters of President Donald Trump said white Republican men deserve “miserable deaths” for supporting Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.
MORE PRO-LIFE NEWS FROM TODAY
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.