• Supreme Court Rejects Planned Parenthood Challenge to Arkansas Pro-Life Law That Could Close Two Abortion Clinics
• Priest Tells Couple They May Not Get Married in a Catholic Church If They Support Abortion
• Trump Admin: “We Do Not Recognize an International Right to Abortion”
• Irish Parliament Will Soon Consider New Legislation Legalizing Abortions Up to 6 Months
More Pro-Life News
• Bishop Says Catholics in Ireland Who Voted for Abortion Have Sinned and Need Confession
• How Much is an Unborn Baby’s Life Worth? Ireland Weighs Prices for Abortions After They’re Legal
• Planned Parenthood Pushes Rhode Island Bill to Allow Abortions Up to Birth
• Cancer-Stricken Mom Kisses Her Newborn Baby Goodbye Before Passing Away
• President Trump’s Decision to Defund Planned Parenthood of $60 Million Helps Women Too, Here’s How
• Late-Term Abortionist Botched Abortion So Badly Woman Lost Half Her Blood
• Stephen King Mocks Pro-Life Vice President Mike Pence As “Creepy” Looking
• CBS Pushes Pro-Abortion Sen. Elizabeth Warren for President: “Should They Make the Bumper Stickers?”
• Actor Nick Loeb Explains How Facebook is Censoring His Pro-Life Movie “Roe v. Wade”
• Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz Wants President Trump’s Help to Stop Its Employees From Unionizing
• British Politicians Will Try to Use Domestic Violence Bill to Legalize Abortions in Northern Ireland
• Pregnancy Center Launches Anonymous Post-Abortion Support Group for Women Who Regret Abortions
• Portugal Rejects Four Proposals to Legalize Euthanasia
The pro-life movement received a victory today as the Supreme Court rejected a Planned Parenthood legal challenge to an Arkansas pro-life law that could close two abortion clinics.Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
This past week the World Health Assembly was held in Geneva. It’s the annual meeting of the World Health Organization (WHO).
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Now that Ireland has approved an abortion referendum striking down its pro-life legal protections for women and unborn children, the Irish Parliament will soon consider legislation that would legalize abortions on unborn babies as old as 6 months.
Bishop Kevin Doran called on Irish Catholics to attend confession if they voted to repeal the country’s pro-life Eighth Amendment on Friday.
An unborn baby’s life soon could be destroyed for a mere $350 in Ireland now that the Eighth Amendment has been repealed.
The Rhode Island Senate Judiciary Committee has scheduled a hearing on Planned Parenthood’s EXTREME abortion bill (2018 – S2163) for Thursday, May 31.
Within a matter of weeks, a New Zealand mother experienced some of life’s greatest joys and deepest tragedies after giving birth to a daughter and learning she had terminal cancer.
CBS Pushes Pro-Abortion Sen. Elizabeth Warren for President: “Should They Make the Bumper Stickers?”
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Copyright 2003-2018 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.