• Exit Poll Claims Ireland Votes to Legalize Abortions Up to 6 Months, Overturn Legal Protections for Unborn Babies
• Planned Parenthood May Sue President Trump After He Cut $60 Million of Its Taxpayer Funding
• Ireland Votes Today on Whether to Legalize Abortions on Babies Up to 6 Months Old
• 17 Hollywood Celebrities Want to Force You to Fund the Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
More Pro-Life News
• Judge Judy Gives Amazing Answer Explaining Why “I’m Really Not a Feminist”
• Woman Defends Her Abortion: “It Was a Transformational Experience” Gave Me “a Fresh Start”
• Vatican: “Abortion Denies an Unborn Child His or Her Most Basic Right, to Life Itself”
• Mom Battling Cancer Refuses Abortion to Give Birth to Healthy Baby
• Planned Parenthood Supporter Harvey Weinstein Arrested on Rape, Sexual Abuse Charges
• CNN Falsely Claims Americans Lie About Abortion, Says They’re “Deceptive”
• GOP Chair Slams Facebook and Twitter for Censoring Conservatives, They’re the “Silicon Valley Thought Police”
• Catholic Bishop: If Ireland Supports Abortion, Animals Will Have More Protection Than Babies
• Congressman Slams Amazon for Removing Pro-Life Christian Group From Its Charity Program
• Pro-Abortion Group Launches $5 Million Campaign to Take Over Congress
• Ireland Abortion Law Could be Worse Than Britain, Where 20% of Unborn Babies Die in Abortions
• Abortion Activists Mad That Pro-Life Pregnancy Centers Help Women Find Abortion Alternatives
• Doctors Can be Prosecuted in California for Killing People in Assisted Suicides, But Euthanasia Group Misleads Them
The first exit poll following today’s vote on abortion in Ireland claims Irish voters have voted to overturn the nation’s legal protections for unborn children — setting up government-sponsored legislation to legalize abortions on babies as old as 6 months.Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Irish voters head to the polls today to decide whether to strip unborn babies’ right to life from their constitution.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Hollywood is rallying for the abortion industry once again – and this time it concerns taxpayer funding.
While most TV celebrities readily declare themselves feminists, one famous TV judge is challenging the movement in a groundbreaking move.
CNN makes Kassi Underwood out to be someone attempting to bridge gaps in the abortion debate by telling women it’s OK to feel bad abortion their abortions but not regret them.
A Vatican leader stood up against a World Health Assembly proposal this week that claimed women and girls deserve a right to “safe abortions.”
If Stacey Johnson had listened to her first doctor, her son William would not be alive today.
GOP Chair Slams Facebook and Twitter for Censoring Conservatives, They’re the “Silicon Valley Thought Police”
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Copyright 2003-2018 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.