• Cecile Richards Says Women “Are Not Free” Without Abortion
• Trump Admin Tells World Health Assembly: “Abortion is Not a Method of Family Planning”
• Senate Panel Confirms Pro-Life Judicial Nominee Wendy Vitter. Planned Parenthood: “She’s Disastrous” for Abortion
• Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz Closes 22 Programs in Africa After Trump Defunds It
More Pro-Life News
• Ireland Prime Minister: Let’s Remove Our Country’s “Legacy of Shame” By Voting to Kill Babies in Abortion
• President Trump Declares “Every Life is Sacred,” But Media Ignores His Pro-Life Speech
• Premature Twins Die After Hospital Withholds Treatment, Despite Mom’s Desperate Pleas
• Teen’s Family Sedated Her, Tied Her to a Bed and Forced Her to Have an Abortion
• President Donald Trump Has Been a Pro-Life Champion, Here’s His Pro-Life Record So Far
• Pro-Lifer Arrested for “Domestic Terrorism” for Providing Abortion Alternatives Outside Planned Parenthood Found Not Guilty
• Seven Doctors Tell Mom on Chemo to Have Abortion, She Gives Birth to a Healthy Baby
• Will China End Its Two-Child Forced Abortion Policy? Don’t Celebrate Yet
• Studies Prove Pro-Life Laws Save Babies From Abortion
• Appeals Court Upholds Judge’s Decision Overturning California Law Legalizing Assisted Suicide
• Maryland Defeats Bill to Ban Dismemberment Abortions Tearing Off Babies’ Limbs
• 757 Patients Were Euthanized in Quebec Last Year, a 67% Increase
Women’s freedom relies on being able to legally end the life of another person, according to former Planned Parenthood President Cecile Richards.Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
The Senate Judiciary Committee approved additional judicial nominees today from President Donald Trump, including the nomination of Wendy Vitter for the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
The international arm of Planned Parenthood drastically cut back its programs this year in Africa after President Donald Trump prohibited international funding to pro-abortion groups.
Ireland Prime Minister: Let’s Remove Our Country’s “Legacy of Shame” By Voting to Kill Babies in Abortion
Protecting unborn babies’ lives has produced a “legacy of shame” for Ireland, its prime minister claimed Thursday ahead of a critical vote on abortion.
While the networks scrutinize the president’s every word (and tweet), their news programming skipped past his recent comments declaring that “every life is sacred.”
A tragedy is being reported by the pro-life group Created Equal involving a Columbus, Ohio.
Italy is protecting a 19-year-old Pakistani woman whose family allegedly lured her home, tied her to a bed and forced her to abort her unborn baby.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Copyright 2003-2018 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.