• President Donald Trump: “When I Ran for Office I Pledged to Stand for Life, and I’ve Kept My Promise”
• President Trump Ends Taxpayer Funding to Two Biggest Abortion Businesses in Africa
• Poll: Americans Support Trump’s Decision to Defund Planned Parenthood, Cut $60 Million in Taxpayer Funding
• Ireland Must Vote No on Overturning 8th Amendment Because Abortion Denies Babies Their Right to Life
• Google’s Ban on Pro-Life Ads Could Result in Legalizing Abortion in Ireland
More Pro-Life News
• Joy Behar: President Trump is Starting a “War on Women” By Defunding Planned Parenthood
• Pro-Abortion Feminist Upset Conservative Women are “Appropriating” Feminism
• Mother Whose Baby Only Lived 9 Days Rejects Abortion: “Every Life, No Matter How Short, Deserves Protection”
• New Abortion Company Spokeswoman: “Planned Parenthood is the Solution Not the Problem”
• Woman Has Abortion After Devastating Rape, 13 Years Later She Regrets Aborting Her Baby
• California Attorney General Appeals Judge’s Decision Overturning Law Legalizing Assisted Suicide
• Why Don’t We Defund Planned Parenthood and Use the Money to Keep Our Schools Safe?
• Abortionist’s Life Was So Empty She Didn’t Experience “Nonconditional Love” Until She Adopted a Child
• Activists Say Pro-Lifers Use Kids With Down Syndrome as “Propaganda,” But They’re OK Killing Them in Abortions
• Labor Unions Send Over $1 Million in Member Dues to Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
• Studies Show Pro-Life Laws Save Babies From Abortion, Ireland Should Take Note
• Fire Burns Pregnancy Center to the Ground That Helps Saves Babies From Abortion
President Donald Trump spoke to hundreds of pro-life advocates at a national Gala tonight sponsored by the Susan B Anthony List.Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Americans no longer are giving money to the two biggest abortion businesses in Africa, thanks to a 2017 Trump administration policy.Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
On May 25, a national referendum will be held determining whether to repeal Amendment 8.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Ireland is currently engaged in a contentious fight over the right to life of the unborn—and it’s hardly being fought on an even playing field.
On Tuesday’s edition of The View, the liberals were upset that White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders would tweet about a “war against women in the Trump administration.”
Fake news, move over—there’s a new con (wo)man in town. It’s called fake feminism, and according to a woman on the left, conservative women are the culprits.
Mother Whose Baby Only Lived 9 Days Rejects Abortion: “Every Life, No Matter How Short, Deserves Protection”
A heartbroken mother whose daughter died just nine days after birth urged Irish abortion activists to stop using her family’s situation to justify legalized abortion Tuesday ahead of a critical vote in Ireland.
After Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards stepped down obviously it was unrealistic to expect anybody less extreme than her to run the nation’s biggest abortion business.
Abortionist’s Life Was So Empty She Didn’t Experience “Nonconditional Love” Until She Adopted a Child
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Copyright 2003-2018 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.