• Abortion Activist Cecile Richards Receives Human Rights Award
• WNBA Partners With Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz for “Women’s Empowerment” Event
• Priest Says Abandoned Baby With Down Syndrome is a “Gift From God”
• Support for Legalizing Abortion in Ireland Collapses, Less Than Half Want to Overturn 8th Amendment
More Pro-Life News
• Unborn Babies With Down Syndrome Can be Aborted Up to 24 Weeks, This Must be Stopped
• 26 Psychiatrists Admit 97% of Abortions are Done for False “Mental Health” Reasons
• Woman Flying Home to Ireland to Vote Against Abortion Because the “Most Fundamental Human Right is Right to Life”
• President Donald Trump Can Defund Planned Parenthood Even More, Here’s How
• This City of Over 324,000 People is the Largest Abortion Free City in the U.S.
• A Public School Smears a Pro-Life Guest Speaker, Then Admits It Lied
• World Health Organization Has Long Promoted Abortion, Even Issuing Manuals on How to Kill Unborn Babies
• Nazi Scientists’ Calls for Euthanasia and Sterilizations Laid the Foundation for the Holocaust
• Teen Vogue Says Woman Wouldn’t Have Died in Botched Abortion if She Killed Her Baby Sooner
• Bizarre: Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz CEO Holds “Fun” Pie-Baking Contests
• Let’s Stop Treating Injured and Sick People Like “Vegetables”
• “Handmaid’s Tale” Tries to Make It Look Like Pro-Life Christians Support Child Brides
• Toledo Ohio Was Abortion Free, Now Clinic That Broke Law Will Resume Killing Babies
• Pro-Life Victories Recorded in Pennsylvania During Tuesday’s Primary Election
The former CEO of the Planned Parenthood abortion business Cecile Richards has received a top human rights award.Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Father Omar Sanchez Portillo was celebrating his birthday on May 5 when a little baby boy with Down syndrome arrived at his Catholic children’s home in Peru.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Hope remains for unborn babies and the pro-lifers who are fighting for their lives in Ireland.
Children with Down syndrome would experience new protection, under bills being considered in the Pennsylvania legislature.
A group of psychiatrists have said in an open letter that they do not want to see spurious appeals to ‘mental health’ being used to justify abortion.
Woman Flying Home to Ireland to Vote Against Abortion Because the “Most Fundamental Human Right is Right to Life”
A young Irish woman plans to travel home from college early this year to vote in favor of rights for unborn babies.
In 1970, Congress enacted Title X of the Public Health Service Act that provides federal tax dollars for family planning services.
World Health Organization Has Long Promoted Abortion, Even Issuing Manuals on How to Kill Unborn Babies
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Copyright 2003-2018 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.