• Obama HHS Abortion Mandate Suffers Another Defeat, Can’t Force Christian Universities to Fund Abortions
• Hillary Clinton: “Let Women Decide” if They Want to Kill Their Baby in an Abortion
• Planned Parenthood’s Campaign to Censor More Videos Exposing Its Aborted Baby Part Sales Wins Again
• 20 States Want to Force Taxpayers to Fund the Planned Parenthood Abortion Business
More Pro-Life News
• Doctors Said This 6-Year-Old Girl Was “Brain Dead” After a Car Wreck, Now She’s Walking Again
• Abortions in Michigan Have Dropped 45.6% Since 1987 as More Babies Saved From Abortion
• Obstetrician of the Year Urges Ireland to Vote No on Legalizing Abortion
• Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton Vetoes Bill Allowing Women to See Ultrasound of Baby Before Abortion
• Louisiana House Passes Pro-Life Bill Banning Abortions After 15 Weeks
• Iowa Attorney General Refuses to Defend Law Banning Abortions on Babies With Beating Hearts
• Abortionist Killed 40,000 Babies in Abortions, Then He Killed This Woman
• Abortionist Who’s So Bad He’s Had 13 Malpractice Suits Sets Up Shop in California
• Planned Parenthood: Abortions Must Remain Legal Because Killing Babies is Part of Basic “Health Care”
• California Used Dirty Tricks to Legalize Assisted Suicide, Now a Judge is Holding It Accountable
• Irish Americans Urge Ireland to Vote No on Referendum to Legalize Abortion
• aFDA Tells Scientist to Stop Making Three-Parent Unborn Babies
A federal district court issued an order Tuesday that permanently prevents the federal government from enforcing the Obamacare abortion-pill mandate against four Christian universities in Oklahoma represented by Alliance Defending Freedom.Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Mackinlee Anderson nearly died of severe brain injuries last September after her family was involved in a multiple-vehicle accident.
Last week the Michigan Department of Health & Human Services (MDHHS) released their latest abortion statistics report for the state of Michigan.
A highly-acclaimed Irish obstetrician cautioned voters to be wary of “untrue” information being pushed by abortion activists ahead of the May 25 vote on abortion in Ireland.
Gov. Mark Dayton today vetoed the mainstream pro-life measure that would ensure pregnant women access to their ultrasounds prior to an abortion.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Copyright 2003-2018 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.