• Judge Overturns California Law Legalizing Assisted Suicide
• These 27 Major American Cities are Abortion Free, With No Clinics Killing Babies in Abortions
• Abortion Business CEO Retires After 23 Years of Killing Babies: “I’m Proud of What We Accomplished”
• Man Who Raped 12-Year-Old Girl and Used Device to Abort Her Baby Sentenced to 60 Years in Prison
More Pro-Life News
• Abortion Activists Complain There’s Not Enough Clinics Killing Babies in Abortions
• MSNBC Says Democrat Candidate is “Too Conservative” Because He’s Pro-Life
• Twitter Censors Pro-Life Groups But Defends Allowing Terrorist Group Hamas to Have Account
• Planned Parenthood Sues to Overturn Iowa Law Banning All Abortions After an Unborn Baby’s Heartbeat Begins
• She Immediately Regretted Her Abortion When the “The Doctor Counted All The Baby Parts” Afterwards
• Ireland Prime Minister: Putting Kids With Down Syndrome on Posters is “Wrong,” But Aborting Them is Not
• Newly-Elected University of Notre Dame Trustee Donated $10,000 to Pro-Abortion Group
• Former Irish Prime Minister John Bruton: Vote No on Overturning Pro-Life 8th Amendment
• The Impact of Aborting My Baby Didn’t Hit Me Until I Saw Something That Shook Me to the Core
• South Bend City Council Prohibits Pregnancy Center From Opening Next to Abortion Clinic
• Finland Parliament Rejects Legalizing Euthanasia
A California judge has overturned the state’s law legalizing assisted suicide, ruling it unconstitutional.Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Give pro-abortionists credit for catchy phrases. In the latest of an endless stream of “research” publicized this time in the Journal of Medical Internet Research, pro-abortionists now talk about “abortion deserts.”
Soboroff immediately began interrogating him for not being sufficiently liberal.
Planned Parenthood Sues to Overturn Iowa Law Banning All Abortions After an Unborn Baby’s Heartbeat Begins
It looks like Planned Parenthood will be taking Iowa to court this week over its efforts to protect unborn babies from abortion.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Copyright 2003-2018 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.