• Presbyterian Minister Blesses Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinic in God’s Name, Volunteers as Its Chaplain
• No Autopsy Will be Done on Alfie Evans Before He’s Buried Despite Controversy Surrounding His Death
• Planned Parenthood Says Trump and Pence Hate Women Because They Want to Defund It
• Pro-Life Advocates Slam Justin Trudeau’s New Policy Forcing Churches to Promote Abortion
More Pro-Life News
• Abortionist: I Became Better at Killing Babies After I Had One
• Less Than Half of Irish Voters Support Repealing the Eighth Amendment
• Nation’s Most Liberal Courts Won’t Be So Liberal After President Trump’s Nominees are Confirmed
• George Soros Funds New Planned Parenthood Group to Turn Out Pro-Abortion Vote
• 15,000 Canadians Line the Streets to Protest Abortion at March for Life
• Shame on the Media for Promoting Suicide as 104-Year-Old Man Kills Himself
• 3,000 Pink and Blue Flags Represent the 100,000 Babies Aborted Every Year in Canada
• Sewage Treatment Plant Workers Find Remains of 20-Week-Old Unborn Baby
• Missouri Legislature Passes Budget Defunding Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
• Teens Can’t Get Medical Care Without Parental Consent, But They Can Get Abortions
• Men in China and India Can’t Find Wives Because 71 Million Girls Were Killed in Abortion or Infanticide
• 104-Year-Old Man’s Decision to Kill Himself Promotes the Dangerous Ideology of “Rational Suicide”
• The Simple Reason Planned Parenthood Should Support Abortion Pill Reversal
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Planned Parenthood blasted President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence on two major news programs this week, accusing them of attacking “women’s health and rights.”
If you liked Return of the Children, you will love The Monk & The Skunk. Read 1st chapter free at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you like it, we send the book & you pay after you read it. $12.95 Free Shipping
Abortionist Ghazaleh Moayedi’s Mother’s Day column is difficult to get through, knowing the deceptions she weaves as she tries to paint a rosy picture of her work killing unborn babies.
Don’t believe everything you read.
President Donald Trump is completing a strong week, and is set to kick off a strong next week, in his push to reshape the federal courts, with Senate Republicans forcing votes on six more of his judicial nominees.
American billionaire George Soros has been keeping the abortion industry afloat for years with hundreds of millions of dollars in donations.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Copyright 2003-2018 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.